#42 Evil unites

The news spread like wild fire. Those who grew up close to Merideth mourned her lose and prayed for a fast death versus the pain and suffering she may endure at the hands of her captures. An unificial ceremony was held in where Traivon and wis wife attended as well as his son de Angelo and a few pack members. The ceremony proceeded and an announcement was made informing people of the misfortune her life had taken after finally finding her mate. Some wolves thought it was a curse for Daunte and Merideth to had fallen in love with some one other than their mate. After the ceremony Traivon insisted he go home right away just in case any news he refused to except his daughters death. Traivon played his part so well no one was the waiser, not even his own wife new the truth.

Traivon had his trackers searching for Faze all over the place up to his last known location. Merideth had instructed her father to leave a number at all last sites for Faze to contact MB. Weeks had passed and Merideth was getting restless keeping low and in hiding was no life for her. On the forth night of her stay at this hide away the phone began to ring non stop at wee hours of the night. A rough voice at the other end of the receiver spoke.

Caller: Is this Merideth Black moon.

Merideth : Who is asking?

Caller : Listen lady it's a simple question just answer yes or no. Unless you don't want to here from Faze.

Merideth : YES! This is Merideth put Faze on the line NOW!

Caller : Hey watch it lady I don't serve you I'm just verifying it's you. Expect a call with in ten minutes.

Before Merideth could answer the phone went dead the unknown caller had hung up the line. Merideth stood in a state of shock how dare him hang up the phone on her. Minutes later the phone rang again the phone did not manage to ring a second time before she answered the call.

Merideth : HELLO!

Faze : Angry like always.

Merideth : Faze is that you ?

Faze : Ah, if I know any better you are not dead.

Merideth : Well how smart are you.

Faze : I heard they killed your mate taken you tortured and raped you then killed you. How did you manage to get away from all that? Hahaha

Merideth: Shut up!

Faze : Oh my. Please don't tell me you set all that up, you had your mate killed. Now that is some balls.

Merideth : No asshole I killed him my self.

Faze : Wow .... all time low.

Merideth : Watch it Faze now you know I could have you killed or just do it my self.

Faze : Calm down precious. I was just saying. I thought you pack wolves could not resist being with out your mates.

Merideth : Well as you can see I am stronger than most wolves must be my royal blood.

Faze : Or that your crazy as a bat out of hell.

Merideth : What did you say!

Faze : Nothing I said nothing at all your majesty.

Merideth : Yeah well that's better. I need you to come to me. I need your services and those of some of your unsavory friends.

Faze : What's in it for me.

Merideth : Is that all you male wolves think of " What's in it for me!" You sound like my father.

Faze : Your father sounds like a smart man.

Merideth : Yeah well what ever; where are you so I can send a car.

Faze : At the Ugly pig saloon.

Merideth : I'm sending a car be ready in an hour I'll have the driver walk in the bar and ask for MB that's your Q just tell him your MB.

Merideth hung the line abruptly. Faze cursed Merideth but knew with out her he could soon be dead he knew Striker had not stopped looking for him and he had nearly been caught in more than one occasion. At least with Merideth he stood a chance and he wouldn't have to worry about money. One things for sure Merideth payed well.

An hour passed and sure enough a wolf dressed in dark clothing entered the bar asking for MB. Faze was unsure looked around and realized the wolf walked in alone. He finally walked up to the lone wolf.

Faze : I represent MB.

The wolf did not say a word looked at faze turned around and walked toward the exit of the bar. When the wolf reached the door he turned to look at Faze as if to say are you coming he only stepped out when he saw Faze rise to follow. The night was crisp the wolf walked over to a dark SUV opening the passenger door while walking around to enter the drivers side. Faze entered the vehicle and attempted to make conversation only to be ignored by the driver. Over an hour had passed when they finally came to a complete stop. The driver excited the vehicle only to stand in front of it to wait on Faze. Faze followed in to what looked like an abandoned building they walked through a dark corridor. At the other end was an elevator the wolf pressed the button when the door opened the man leaned in pressed the button and shoved Faze in the elevator. Fazed panicked and was ready to fight if it came down to it. The elevator finally came to a halt and the door opened to a very dark room with very low lighting. As he stared he slowly excited the elevator and from the shadows emerged a female form. She slowly walked toward him and lit the corridor as to reveal herself.

Faze : Merideth?

She stood before him looking unrecognizable she looked crazed far gone. I mean he always new she was off. Faze had never seen her this bad. She was always so calm and collected not this time her eyes looked wild she truly looked like a predator. It must be something that happens when you kill your own mate over some senseless act of vengeance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hope you like this chappi buaaaahaaa my plot thickens ok so the start of something wicked begins them two together can bring nothing good well will just have to watch and see what happens next ok this Lety saying see ya remember Angeles and I loves ya so please Vote / Fan / Share / Comment.