30 unexpected help

Back at Lupus Silver pack the Alfa was busy with pack business when a lead came in on the email he had received. It seamed the librarian was a human mated to a wolf in our pack and she remembered who used the computers on the day I received the email. The only reason was cause it was the only non human that came in.

Drako : Alfa the librarian just arrived

Alfa : Bring her to me

Maria : Amor remember to be kind she is a human we must be gentle with her she is old and has been married to our ground keeper they are loyal to you to us to our pack.

Striker : Yes my love I'm not a beast I will mind my temper I promise

Drako : Alfa this is Mrs. Quaker she is the town librarian

Mrs. Quaker : My Alfa.

Striker : Please with all due respect call me Striker

Mrs. Quaker : But my husband said I must address you with the respect all else has for you.

Striker : Please it would do me honor just Striker.

Mrs. Quaker : Striker it is ...... Well sir I here your interested in a certain young lady that used our computers a few months ago.

Striker : Yes .... But did you say young lady.

Mrs. Quaker : I did I never forget a face ..... Pretty little thing looked scared in fact kind of woodsy very ..... Lonely if you ask me pretty brown eyes hints of honey in them hair to her waist brown with natural auburn highlights, pouty rosy lips nice bone structure. She looked hungry we shared my lunch. I always bring extra some of the kids that come by to study forget to eat so I always bring extra. Striker I don't see how she could be the one causing you so much trouble she's just a teen and I know wolves they hide their age well but I'm telling you this one is just a kid a very lost and disoriented kid. I don't think she would do this but maybe was forced to do it.

Striker : Well there is no way of knowing this if I can't find her and ask her.

Mrs. Quaker : Striker .... I hear your a man of your word. A great Alfa leader. As so I trust you would keep your word to an older woman if you gave it correct.

Striker : Yes I would keep my word.

Mrs. Quaker : I am not a wolf, but I have lived among respected your laws you secret since I wax just a teen when my mate found me I have raised my children both wolves with your ways I given up so much of me by embracing the wolves in my life. All I ask is if I bring you to this child you spare her life don't beat or mistreat her you can keep her but don't harm her ..... I feel she's already suffered some.

Striker : You know where she is at?

Mrs. Quaker : Yes .... I do. But. If I can not have your word you can take my life but I will not hand over the girl. Also Striker we do it my way.

Striker : I give you my word.

Mrs. Quaker : Fine you will go with me to work alone no other wolves we don't want to scare her. You can wait in my office she comes by every day except Sunday at 3 sharp and we share my lunch. Striker I never kept her from you I only found out you where looking for her and why cause of my husband he over heard you talking as he tended your roses. He never says any thing he hears through out the years I'm his only confidant and he is mine. He mentioned it to me and asked me if I remembered something because it was affecting you and our Luna. He just wanted you to be happy again.

Striker : Thank you for you and your husbands kindness as you know we have been searching high and low sadly this towns cameras do not capture local library's just bank areas. If it where not for your husbands help we would have nothing.