# 49 Chaos

Striker made it to the perimeter to find his men fighting multiple rogues. Striker noticed these where not ordinary rogues these where trained organized and fighting in unison. Damien ran up to a big grey wolf taking him down ripping his throat out Patrick and Rick Damien's fighters had both token on a multiple rogues. Franco Serafina As well as other fighters in Strikers pack fought well Jake's men were not far behind at taking out rogues. The three different Alphas worked together to gain control of these trained killers, although it seemed that Patrick and Franco had made a game of it to see how many they could bring down. Striker felt pride in his men as well as the collaboration of the others in keeping his pack safe visually he already assessed that the rogues had not made it to the pack house well as far as he could see.

Merideth and Faze made their way to the pack house going in through the back as she climbed the stairs she went straight into Strikers office to hide and wait for her opportunity to kill him. Faze found the room with the scent of Bella near by but she had other wolves near her and being the coward that he truly was he hid in a hall way closet waiting for the opportunity to attack.

Striker and the many warriors made their way to the pack house unsuspecting that Merideth and Faze with four other wolves had made it in.Entering the pack house he called down some men mind linked Maria to come down for a bit to meet the Alphas. Maria left Bella with Hannah knowing she would be safe she was able to join Striker and meet her luna duty, to greet the Alphas. Striker waited for Maria at the end of the foyer.

Striker : Alphas. I would like to present my Luna Maria.

Maria : Alphas welcome I'm sorry this welcoming was not what we planned I assure you. I also want to thank you for assisting our pack warriors in keeping this pack safe we are eternally great full for your help. I have summoned our pack Doctor and nurses to aid you and your members in patching up the injuries. Let me have someone escort you to your rooms you must be tired I will have your stuff brought up to you as well as a warm meal and we can catch up and get to know each other by morning.

Alphas Jake : Thank you that sounds great.

The other alpha said nothing all the men bowed and gave thanks. And followed their escorts to their room. Striker took Maria walked hand in hand toward their office. Entering the office he sat in his big chair with Maria on his lap. Maria kissed her mate and noticed a few wounds on him she quickly got up making her way out to the infirmary where she could get the proper things she needed to clean him up. As Maria left the room striker leaned into the comfort of the soft leather chair leaning his head back he closed his eyes.

As the people started to settle down Faze stepped out of the closet making his way into Bella's room. Opening the door slowly he looked in to see one female she wolf it was not the one at the restaurant yet her scent was also familiar to him. Slipping in to the room the she wolf turned toward him. Faze got a good look at her.

Faze : Well well well if it isn't little Hannah. My my my how you have grown.

Hannah stared in horror as the man who had tormented her dreams stood before her Faze. Bella heard the sound of his voice and rose from the bed shaking in fear she clung to Hannah who had yet to find her voice. Faze stared with awe in eyes how can the moon goddess throw him such a great curb ball, here he was with the million dollar baby and oh how sweet his little mag muffin.

Faze : My how you have changed. I must say you look good my little puppet you've filled out nicely. I could of sworn you did not make it, I mean I do play a little rough. Nothing to say......... No screams .... No ... Nada. Ah maybe after I take little Bella here and of coarse you I can remind you how bad I can be. I'll even let this little bastard watch how's that.