Home at last chapter 7

Isabella's Pov.

Striker got up and walked out the room. Before closing the room he turned and looked at me and winked as he closed the door behind him. Minutes later a beautiful woman walked in she stood at the door staring at me with a strange expression on her face. The woman approached me cautiously as if she were afraid to startle me and introduced herself as Maria.

* Hello Isabella my name is Maria I am a close friend of your grandfather.He tells me you need a little help in getting ready, shall we get started.

Maria sat at the edge of the bed next to me and gently caressed my cheek as she looked at me she tilted her head to one side touched my hair and smiled. Taking my little hand in her's she asked me to trust her. Maria walked me over to my very own bathroom. The bathroom was so big and the tube was HUDGE. Turning on the water she began filling the tub as well as placing pink ooze in it and there were bubbles and suds every were. I was mesmerized I had never ever taken a bubble bath. Bath time for me was always a dirty rag and a water hose.

I stood frozen watching all the colors in the bubbles as the tub filled. Maria began peeling the clothes off of me when I heard her take a sharp intake of breath. I turned to look at the startled expression on her face. Maria seemed to have lost her color she looked pale as she pointed at the many scars on my tiny body. With a shaky voice she finally spoke.

* Isabella what is that?

* What this its nothing it will go away

* No were did you get them and how?

* Oh these round ones are cigarette burn's , these are bruises from the kick's I got and these slashes are from the blade on Faze mommy's boyfriends knife.

When I looked up to see Maria's Face I saw the tears that fell from her eyes.

* Maria..... It's ok don't cry it don't hurt any more. I promise please they don't hurt any more and they always fade away eventually

* Oh mi pequeña ( lil one ) Isabella how you have suffered

And just like that I was in her arm's. Maria eventually let me go placing me in the tub she began to bathe me. Lathering my hair with smelly shampoo everything smelt so good even the body wash. When we where finished she used creams and baby powder on me and oils in my hair while brushing it. Maria made a pretty braid on me and dressed me as if I were a doll in a cute summer dress with cute little flats.

With my hand in hers once again she guided me but this time out the doors onto the many corridors until we reached a noisy room she said was the kitchen. The moment we walked in everyone went silent and staring at me as we walked by hand in hand. I squeezed Maria's hand in fear I was nervous being around so many people until I saw my papa Striker, a sense of calm washed over me. Striker promised he would not let any one hurt me. Releasing Maria's hand I jumped into papa's awaiting arms he tossed me into the air and cought me. I went into a fit of giggles as other's smiled and laughed at our interaction.

================================================

Short but sweet I think? sorry it took us a bit to load see Lety was sick and had to be hospitalized for a day and a half so here you go also waned to thank you for reading again hope you guys enjoyed this entry we will try to upload sooner see you. Oh and please don't forget to:

Vote / Cement over all read and enjoy

from Angeles C. & me Lety V.