29 update on everyone

Thanksgiving dinner had gone great Bella ate all she could eat and put her self in a stupor. Maria took her up to bed while every one else lingered on. A night where they where all together enjoying of each other's company. The children ran around and played, mothers chased after there pups and fathers talked strategies. Yes with the return of Bella life was live able again. Maybe all was not supper but it sure was better. Some of the women stayed and spoke of roasts and honeyed hams, turkeys, cakes, pecan pies that would be served for the Christmas dinner. Every one wanted to please their Alfa and keep the joy that was now once again returned to their pack.

The days passed with out any major problems two rogues where caught on the outskirts of pack lands and where being held in the dungeons. There had been no exactions since the arrival of Bella .

In another part of the world

The she wolf laid in a coma. It had been months since Damien the Alfa rogue had found her. On the rivers edge. Beaten and broken nearly every bone in her body was broken there where so many bruises you could not tell the color of her skin. He had never felt a need to protect some one since the murder of his Luna. The bond between Jazmin his Luna to be was never fully completed. On the eve of their union they where to be united and he would of claimed her during mating but there was an attack on his pack. Damien thought back on those dark time as his silver eyes began to turn black his wolf was at bay. That dreadful night Damien knew that not all rogues where bad some had lost their packs or lost them selves in grief after losing their mates or loved ones forcing them to become rogues, that sometimes the true enemies where the ones that where decent pack society wolves. Wolves that let greed and power over come their sense of right. Wolves like his uncle Treivon. Treivon the murderer of not only Jazmin but of his own sister Fatima and her mate Damien senior Damien's parents. He swore he would regroup and take his pack back and avenge his family. Every thing stopped his mind went back to his present reality as he felt her hand move in his. It had been months since he had found her she had never moved maybe she was starting to come to. When he turned to look at her; her eyes where open staring into his her dry lips began to open but no sound came out. Damien released her hand for a second reaching over to get her a cup of water to relieve her dry throat. She drank it to fast that she began chocking on the water. She barely make a sound.

Damien : It's ok your safe ( I said to her as I mind linked the Our rogue Dr. And let him know she was awake)

She wolf : I .....I .... I. Who am I ?

Damien : I was hoping you would know that.

She wolf : What happened.... To... Me?

Damien : Also something I was hoping you would tell me. I was making a run into town for supplies when I smelt your blood.

She wolf : Blood...... My blood?

Damien : I found you severely beaten. Nearly every bone in your body was broken. You have been in coma for almost eight months.

She wolf : Why, who would do this to me? Was I a bad person, did I deserve it?

Damien : I don't think you where.

She wolf : How do you know?

Damien : Someone as beautiful as you can't have evil in their heart. Evil can touch you come near you but not live with in you.

The she wolf closed her eyes as tears streamed down she slowly placed her hand in his and squeezed and with just barely a whisper she thanked him for his kind words.

Hidden near lupus silver pack territory

Faze's Pov.

Faze sat in a temporary camp. He knew Striker was looking for him. Faze saw as they took his truck and stayed hidden. Faze had been hidden ever since the failed attempt to regain Bella back into his possession. He was angry he had been trying to get a hold of Merideth to no avail. The rumor mill had it that Striker had vanished her from his lands other that he had killed her. Who knows the only thing I know for sure wad that that bitch had it coming. I thought I had met some bad wolves but Merideth scared him. Merideth was calculating smart but very crazy. Now what wa he supposed to do he had no money and with Merideth gone no benefactor and well Elizabeth was dead laying in the bottom of that bridge. Goes to show you can't depend on these bitches. I know where my money is, on that little brat Elizabeth's kid what are they calling her now; Isabella. Well I just have to remain hidden where I can keep my eyes on her without being noticed and on the first opportunity the little bitch is mine. Now to shift into my brown wolf and hunt. I always did hate eating like an animal raw meat, but my wolf loves it keeps him wild and mean, and giving my current situation well not like I have a choice.

In Paris at the Moon Light Pack

Merideth laid in bed exhausted. Being a newly mated couple Conan could not get enough of her and her hunger for him was just as passionate. Conan rarely left her side unless necessary. Merideth barely even had time to think Conan clouded her judgement her lust for him was blinding she knew it was to soon to be love what she felt was a mate thing she could not resist him.

On this day Conan was called away on pack duty's he would leave Merideth for three days two nights. Conan made sure to make love to her and leave her satisfied before he left. He kissed her closed lips as his mate slept. Conan left her a box with a bow on the dresser shelf with a note that read I love you will miss and will came back to you, the note was attached to an unlimited credit card.

Merrideth' s Pov.

Agh he's gone. My body needs him already. I have been here a few months and I'm still living from my suitcase. I guess I will unpack and organize this room. I must admit our room is lavished in great art and beautiful furnisher. Now to put some of my clothes in the dresser. What's this. A present for me.

Merideth opened the box to find a diamond tennis bracelet inside and a love note best of all her own credit card unlimited. Merideth busied her self arranging their bedroom but as she reached the bottom of her final suitcase she saw it reaching for the locket. A locket that once hung over Elizabeth's neck on a white gold chain. Faze gave it to her to prove to her that he had Elizabeth. Merideth took the locket in her hand and made a tight fist she held it so tight the edges began to cut into her flesh. Her eyes changed to a black opening her palm she opened the locket revealing the photo of Daunte the love of her life. In a split second all her hate returned her anger toward everyone at The Lupus Silver Pack. Merideth felt they had robbed her of her happiness.

Merideth's Pov.

Damn them damn them to hell I hate them all. They took the Luna title from me giving it to that who're that took Daunte from me giving him my pup. And now a maid it seems they think I'm not good enough to be their Luna well I'll show them they will live to regret it. I will return I will take my vengeance on them all ........ My mate .... Ah .... But my mate ... Mate .... Mate ..mate ..mate! Maybe I could convince him to return I will make him take me home for a bit tell him I'm home sick I mean I can have it can't I, my mate , my vengeance.

_______________________________________________________________

Well hope you like I will try to upload tomorrow once again because if not it will be after the 16 cause I need to leave town for a bit so let's hope I finish another chapter before the 8th ok this is me Lety and Angeles wishing you the best and hoping you stay with us on Bella's adventure.

Don't forget to Vote / Fan / Comment / Share