Back in hell the kid is gone Chapter 13

Striker's Pov.

As I watched Merideth's face in shock I saw anger flash in her eyes she abruptly turned around and stormed out. I knew I couldn't let this situation with Merideth go any further. I had given her to much leeway due to the fact that she once loved my son but enough was enough. I would not have her disrespect my chosen mate my Luna. Any disrespect to her is a disrespect to me and that will not be tolerated.

Merideth's Pov.

Argh this is so fuckin lame. How could he marry a maid shes the help not no Luna material this is bull. I better get moving. I need to find Faze and get rid of that brat.

( mean while in another part of the country )

Faze's Pov.

Where the fuck is everybody this bitch better have my money and where the fuck is that little bastard.

Faze: ELIZABETH !!!!

Elizabeth: hey baby over here.

Faze: where's the brat?

Elizabeth: she shes gone. He took her.

Faze: what? Who took her?

Elizabeth: Striker he found out about her and came and got her.

Faze: you Bitch. You let him take her!

Elizabeth: he's her grandfather did you forget he's also my Alfa.

Faze: shut the fuck up you stupid bitch!!

Faze's Pov.

I saw her laying there crumpled in the ground among the heap of trash it was easy for her to get lost in it. Look at her! It was hard to imagine her the way she was a beauty a true beauty look at her now wasted, dirty, whore! SHIT!............ No wonder the phone's been going off. Merideth must of found out about the kid I should of killed her the day she was born. That kid hell who am I kidding she was worth more to me alive I always knew someday I could make some money out of her the last of her kind and with those eyes she would one day grow up to be a sight........ I need to get her back I can't let her slip through my fingers..... I need to release this frustration I need to hit something and let this anger out. In that moment I didn't think with out the kid here there was only her so I picked her up by the hair and began to drag her punching her in the face so many times I lost count.

" That night was a true living hell for Elizabeth. In a place like this no one hears your screams no one hears you cry. Your cry's get lost in the night and no one comes to your rescue. "

Elizabeth's Pov.

Oh my God please make him stop make the pain go away please...... I always new how mean he could be but I never felt it first hand maybe a slap here and there but nothing like this all I could think of was my poor baby I could almost hear her crying screaming for her mommy to help her but I didn't I was to high to help I never saved her why should some one rescue me I deserve this............ But God is mercy full even to a sinner like me he let me fall into oblivion and let the darkness take me no more pain no more fear.............

Faze's Pov.

Shit I think I over did it..... I think I killed her fuck I think she's dead..... Fuck I need to get rid of her. I found my self wrapping her frail skinny body in an old blanket throwing her over my shoulder and carried her out to my old pick up throwing her life less body on to the bed of the truck. I drove a few miles without a hiccup. At this time of night and in this side of town even the popo was afraid of what was out there they were afraid of monsters like me the true assassins the one that felt no regret life was shit to me. At the edge of town there stood an old bridge I parked my truck getting off I went and dragged Elizabeth's body and lunged her over the bridge I calmly lit a cigaret as I watched her fall and didn't start walking away until I heard the splash of her watery grave if she wasn't dead before I tossed her the fall or the water will kill the bitch. I made my way to my truck taking one final drag and flicking my cigaret over as well. I finally took the phone out of my pocket and made the dreaded call ...........Ring ..........ring.

( and at the other end of the receiver after the third ring some one at the other end of the line answered........ Hello. )

*******************************************************************************************************

Authors note:

No excuses I did let you guys know Lety was sick well she has heart issues and has been really ill and well she and I have been working on this story well mainly her this to is her baby and well the maid cation she is taking has been taking its toll on her so we apologize for the delay but she has written part of this story in paper so I will upload again tomorrow sorry for delay but health is first please enjoy this sorybwevhave a lot of twists in store. And yes he left you with a cliff hanger but I have been reading what Lety wrote next and it's goooood I love it see I'm a fan of this to so I'm just as excited to see what happens next.

Don't forget.

Vote/ fan/ share/ comment Love to hear from you <3