#47 what......

As Strikers claw came down upon Samuel Serafina felt his fear held her chest in pain looking frantically toward Gus and Franco. Franco new something bad had happened it had to a mate could feel the other even when the bond was not that strong. Serafina stepped into her room and turned expectantly toward the boys.

Serafina : Why was I made to leave? I've known you guys all my life please .... Please just tell me. I know something bad is happening I know or striker would not have asked me to leave.

Franco : Crap .....listen what ever it is you must know it ain't Strikers fault. It's that mate of yours he asked him to do it he asked him to do it. It was the only way he would talk.

Serafina : Do what ? What are you talking about Franco! Gus ! One of you just tell me.

Gus : Your mate loves you Sarah don't question that.

Serafina : Please man up. Just give me a straight answere.

Gus : Samuel has asked Striker to take his life in order to tell him all he knows.

Franco : You got to understand Sarah he didn't want you in a cell. He wants you to be free to find some one that can love you. I guess he just figured that the sooner you two got separated it would be easier on you to move on.

Serafina : Mo..... Ove on ........ Move on ..... Move on!

Serafina lost her self she lunged toward the door only to be pushed back into the room. She started throwing things at the boys. Gus and Franco quickly slammed the door before they would become victims of her rath. Serafina destroyed her room breaking every thing in sight she finally collapsed in a heap of broken furniture. She sat on the floor for hours silent tears falling down her cheeks.

Gus and Franco mind linked Striker informing him of what had occurred with Sarah and in the state she was in. They where instructed to stay at the door until he arrived. It seemed like hours after all the banging and throwing subsided all you could hear coming from those doors was her softly crying.

Moments later Striker mind linked Gus and Franco asking them to clear the hall way to go about their other duties. Striker let them know he needed to talk to Sarah alone. The walls where cleared as Striker made his way to Sarah's room. He slowly opened the door to her dark room stood there and adjusted his sight to find her sitting in a pile of broken furniture. Striker stared at her sitting there with her legs pulled up and her head in her hands crying just nearly making a sound.

Striker : Child look at me.

Serafina : You promised...... You promised.

Striker : Yes I did didn't I. Sarah in life everything isn't black and white it's complicated and sometime's we have to make choices for the greater good. You do know I would never intentionally hurt you don't you.

Serafina heard the foot steps getting closer she hugged her self tighter at his approach. She felt his hands come close to her she tried to pull away but the moment he placed his hands on her chin she felt the surge of electrical shocks going through her. She raised her face to meet a set of love filled eyes. Serafina could not believe what she was seeing she turned toward the the door entrance to see there standing causally leaning at her door frame was Striker.

Striker : By the looks of this room looks like someone has no faith in me. Did I not say I would not hurt a hair on his body. Did you expect me to go back on my word. How easily you lose trust in this old Alpha have I lied to you before.

Serafina jumped up and ran onto his awaiting arms.

Striker : Child I have watched you grow I have been a part of your up bringing I have loved you as if you where my own kid. Do you really think I can live knowing I am the one that caused your pain.

Serafina : I'm sorry I'm so sorry. Thank you thank you I am for ever in your debt.

Samuel : Thank you sir. You will not regret this I will make sure of that.

Striker : Well let's just get you two to clean up this mess let's start there. And don't forget to report to Drako in the morning. For a while you are under observation you are confined to our land, Franco is to remain at your side at all times unless Our little Sarah here is with you understood.

Samuel : Yes sir.

Striker released Serafina slightly pushing her toward her mate. Samuel rushed to meet her half ways stretching her in his arms enjoying the feel of the current running through them. Serafina's tears where no longer of sorrow but those of complete joy. She thanked the moon Goddess for giving her such a carding Alpha and finally bringing her mate before her with the opportunity to have a full and happy life. Samuel released Serafina and started to pick up the mess.

Serafina : What are you doing?

Samuel : You heard our Alpha he wants us to start here cleaning up after your tantrum. It seems he has given a bit more time like the rest of our to be together mate.

Serafina : Did you say our Alpha.

Samuel : Yeah I did another one of his compromises he gets to be my Alpha and I get for ever with you.

____________________________________________________________

Ok I know it's small but I could not wait to load hope you like it love ya.

Angeles and I ask you to please : Vote / Fan/ Share / Comment