33 confesions

Confessions

Franco assured the kids that Hannah would be ok and encouraged them to go on and play. The kids ran along to do what they did best get into some kind of mischief. Franco remained there leaning on the old tree holding Hannah until she stopped crying and fell asleep. Her body was so tired she never felt when he picked her up bridal style and took her back to what was their room now. As he laid her over his bed he noticed how she became agitated by his separation the moment some part of his body touched her she would visibly relax in that moment hope began to grow and he knew that his patience might well pay off in the end. Stripping him self of his clothing he remained in boxers as he lay next to his mate she curled into him and laid her head over his chest, he fell asleep. Hours passed before Hannah awoke to find an almost naked Franco laying next to her she stiffened a bit it was hard to get use to yes it had been a little over a week that Franco and she shared a bed and Franco never let her take a shower with out him. She had seen this man naked before and boy was a sight but..... It was still a little overwhelming she kept waiting for something to change for him to change to reveal his true colors but he had not yet. She thought back on his words he called her his love as he held her she felt his pain as he begged her to tell him he said she could say anything. Hannah wanted to believe in him so badly but could she. Hannah decided is was time she would test him she would tell him up to the point of her rape and that stupid USB her daddy gave her and see if he still wanted her after another had already taken her. She felt in her heart that he would reject her and kick her out of his pack and she would be free to go maybe the Alfa would give her some money for the USB and the names of the wolves involved along with the initial of the she wolf that ordered the kill. But as she looked at her sleeping mate she felt scared was that what she truly wanted could he think she was soiled and reject her ...... She had never felt this close to some one since that tragic day when all was ripped from her it must be the mate bond. Well here goes nothing.

Hannah : Franco.

Franco : ummmm..... Hannah ? Are you alright babe?

Hannah : No.

Franco : What's wrong? Are you hurt ......

Hannah : No.

Franco : Ok so what's wrong?

Hannah : I'm ready.

Franco : Ready?

Hannah : To tell you my story. To help you understand why I am the way I am. After I'm done I promise to leave you. You won't have to see my face any more.

Franco : Forget it I don't want to know. Hannah don't you get it I love you I've waited for you for so long. I don't care about any thing but you and if telling means you have to leave than don't. I would rather not know than to lose you.

Franco never realized the tears of frustration and hurt than fell from his eyes as he spoke to Hannah. Hannah stared in ahh of this man before her the moon goddess made a mistake how could she have given her such a wonderful man when she felt so unworthy. She did not know what made her do it but she leaned into him and kissed his tears her breath hitched a bit as she felt him stiffen up a bit, she then realized she wasn't the only one scared could it be true. Some days ago she had heard Franco had never had a girlfriend that he had saved him self for his mate and they where happy he'd finally found her, here she was but they didn't know that she was not clean that another had taken what rightfully belonged to Franco. She stared at his lips she had only ever kissed Franco see Faze hurt her raped her body destroyed her soul but her kisses he never took those she would give to Franco before he rejects her before he knows her ugly truth. She leaned into him cupping his cheek in her hand she placed her lips on his until she felt his arms wrap around her and press her even closer. Franco kissed her softly massaging his lips against hers until his tongue licked her lower lip and asked for entrance she slowly parted her lips and he gained entrance and kissed gently slowly passionately. Hannah new she had to stop before she'd lose her nerve and never say anything.

Hannah: Franco....... I promise I'll let you chose wether I stay or go will be up to you but you have to know...

Franco : You don't have to tell me .... I don't need to know if you don't want to tell me.

Hannah : I want to..... I have to tell you what I have told no other please understand that I'm just scared and once I start please don't stop me don't interrupt me until I'm done. Ok.

Franco : Ok.

Hannah relayed to Franco her story starting back on the last days of her dad's life how Faze had hung around the moment he saw her she trusted him he was nice to her always bringing her something a pin for her hair candy things for school but being as innocent as she was she had no reason not to trust or to think that he would hurt her he was her dad's friend. Faze had given her dad a tape to hold that dad duplicated into a USB I never new of its contents until after dad died. Days before his death her dad had given the USB to Hannah to hold he had sown it into her raggedy ann doll. Faze would ask her dad if he new what the tape had on it and her dad would always reply no. One night Faze came over she was up in her room sleeping when she heard the arguing then furniture crashing she managed to hear her dad yell Hannah run you know what to do. Immediately she sprang into action she took the back pack dad had packed with her doll in it and some clothes and money threw it over the window but right when she was about to jump a clawed hand roughly grabbed her from her mid section pulling her back in the room Faze's mouth had blood on it her dad's blood. He slammed her against the wall hitting the back of her head. He walked over to her predatorily. She thought he would kill her like he killed her dad but no he did far worse he tore her clothes off her body beating her clawing at her and rapping her. When he was done he stood over her and urinated over her mangled body there was so much blood she had a few bones broken from ribs to her arm not only was she hurt but in a state of shock. He then put his pants on and left leaving her their on the floor broken scared and humiliated. She was done telling her story Hannah placed her hands in her face covering her self from Franco's gaze she could not stand it if she saw the look of discuss come over her mates face and she let the emotions she held back go and cried. She felt Franco leave the bed and she felt empty inside hollow. But then his hands uncovered her face.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a bonus I can't sleep and those of you have already voted we feel the love so this is for you our inspiration its you guys who make me want to tell you this story. Well I want to know what you guys think it was hard telling this part of the story but oh well I wanted to tell Hannah's story so I did and yes Faze is a monster a true one. Ok so you think Franco will reject her let me know love to hear feed back.

Ok this is Lety saying thank you for reading ...... Angeles and I love that you guys do and live to hear from you. Don't forget..

Vote / Share / comment