#39 the meeting

Hannah finished washing up as Franco had practically fell out of the shower she giggled a bit but ignored him so he'd save face going into their room he dressed for their meeting with the Alfa. Hannah dried up and Franco was already dressed and pulling out clothes for Hannah to slip into.

Franco : Hey Hanny bunny get it Hanny short for Hannah.

Hannah : It makes no sense ... Hanny really.

Franco : Fine I'll just call you babe.

Hannah : I'm a wolf let me keep my dignity I don't look like the silly pig on that movie.

Franco : Ok. Bunny

Hannah : Arggg you are insufferable. By the way ment to ask you.

Franco : What?

Hannah : I came here with nothing but the clothes on my back where did all the girl clothes I'm wearing com from?

Franco : Oh that well. I sorta gave my credit card to Kat my sister and Malika my cousin and they went shopping you know girl stuff.

Hannah : I wouldn't know I never really did girl stuff. I had to survive remember or did you forget I tried to black mail your Alfa remember.

Franco : Oh that.... Yeah I remember. Well maybe you and Kat can go shopping I'll have you added to my account cool.

Hannah : No. I can't I don't want to be a burden.

Franco : you aren't I promise the money is just sitting there remember I'm the guy that was waiting for you there for no dates no expenses work save wait.

Hannah : Oh yeah that.

Franco : Ok come on ... Our luna says hurry before our Alfa makes a hole in her carpet.

They walked toward Strikers office hand in hand. Franco kept rubbing circles with his thumb on the top of her hand. Hannah new she was safe she believed in Franco and striker had promised not to hurt her from the moment they had met. Franco knocked on the Alfas office door.

Striker : Come in.

Franco : Alfa.

Hannah : Alfa you wanted to speak to me.

Striker : Please child come in .... Would you care for refreshments?

Hannah : No sir.

Striker : Oh querida come sit next to me. You already know my wife Luna Maria.

Hannah : Yes Sir I have met your Luna she has been very kind to me as of all in your pack.

Striker : Well that makes me happy. As you know I have known Franco since before he was born he's a fine young warrior wolf and will make a great mate.... But I'm sure you know that as I can see you are a very smart girl.

Hannah : How can you tell ?

Striker : When you have seen what I have and ruled beyond your time you know how to see kindness and intelligence in some one's eyes..... ( turning toward Maria with a warm smile displayed on his face ) you can also see love through the eyes. You know Hannah they say the eyes are the windows to ones soul.

Hannah : Sir you are truly a wise Alfa. I never met ours our pack was attacked by rogue wolves in where those who managed to survive joined other packs and some turned rogues them selves. My father use to say he was the best Alfa and feared joining another pack so he stayed in the city away from other wolves where he raised me as a normal kid . All the while he spoke to me of packs our couture and our rules.

Striker : Your father sounds like a wise man.

Hannah : Not wise enough.

Striker : Now child why would you say that explain.

Hannah : Well Sir... This is the part that starts to involve me and also you.

Striker : How so.

Hannah : It's why my daddy was killed. My dad was smart worked for a firm on computer soft wear and programming and taught me a few things that's why your people never found me you only found out about me because of that sweet librarian who shared her lunch with me.

Striker : That's right I put the best people I knew on it and no one could figure it out.

Hannah : Yeah well hunger got me caught.

The room was quiet until Franco spoke then the mood automatically shifted it was less strained. And laughed a bit.

Franco : Well I'm sure glad you got hungry.

Maria : She's a wolf and she's just like all of us in this pack. Hunger gets us all the time.

Striker : Yes..... Hannah why was your father killed, and why did you have that dreaded video?

Hannah : First off let specify my father was not involved. It seems my father was sought out because of his skills. A wolf offered him money for a simple task there was a damaged tape my father was told to transfer it to a disk and there was one specific instruction for no reason was he to know of the contents of that video or for that no one else. Dad knew that what ever was on it must be important so dad made the transfer in front of him but managed to save a copy in his hard drive for later viewing. The guy lingered a bit there and when I came down stairs to let dad know dinner was ready. The wolf named Faze invited him self dad didn't want to draw attention so he allowed him to eat with us. Dad didn't realize what a mistake that was Faze had no morals. He gave me the creeps but he was friendly toward me he began to frequent my dad they became friends and every time he would come over he'd come bearing a gift for me.

Hannah's deme noir began to change her eyes began to get lost and it seems like her breathing began to slow she lowered her voice to almost a whisper but being wolves they could here clearly. Franco began to sooth her by rubbing circles on her back and giving a reassuring squeeze to the hand he held.

Hannah: Dad and Faze had a few beers that evening. But as the night progressed Faze began to drink excessively. The more he drank the angrier he got he kept ranting about how mad MB got so pissed over their spoiled plan and how she had him kill the rogues they hired for killing Daunte he kept saying that if she knew he pulled the trigger he'd be dead. Dad mentally spoke to me over our connection and told me to pack a bag and take my Raggedy Anne doll with me he told me to be alert to be ready to run if he asked me to he said the doll held a secret and when the time came it could come in handy he said their is an Alpha willing to pay for that information. The connection ended when I heard Faze start to scream at my dad asking if he knew of the contents of that video! Dad kept telling him no that he never saw it kept reminding him that he was there when the copy was made. Faze went nuts he started throwing things around our house destroying every thing. Then it happened I heard my father yell then he screamed out to me to run then I heard the growl and in a feral voice I heard Faze say your little bitch is mine I heard my father try and fight but he was never a fighter he was a brain as I tried to climb out the window his claws grabbed me leaving me with gashes in my stomach he flung me across the room hurting me then...... Please I can't. He beat me! He raped me! He killed my father he dragged his body in my room when he came for me my dad died watching his thirteen year old daughter get raped. He left me there shattered broken lost in a puddle his urine and my fathers and my blood.

  By the time Hannah was done telling her story she found her self surrounded by Maria, Striker and Franco every one has holding her touching her comforting her.

When she saw their faces they where all crying.

Striker: Listen good Hannah you never have to fear him again I will hunt him down like the dog he is and kill him for what he's done. You are Franco's mate and you are loved this your home if you want for as long as you want forever if you'll have us as your pack.

Hannah: I hid the raggedy Ann doll it has more info on that USB I can get it if you want.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok here it is another a bit long but oh well hope you like remember to comment your opinion inspires me Lety so Angeles and I remind you to

Vote/ Fan / Share / Comment