#51 confrontation

After some much needed rest Striker awoke to a wide eyed Bella.

Bella : Papa are you awake?

Striker : Hummmm

Bella : Papa are you ?

Striker : Yes my sweet.

Bella : I think I had a dream I was attacked by Faze and my mommy's wolf was just like mine, white but not as white, and she and Hanna's wolf saved me, and my mom was back and she wasn't sick any more.

Striker sat up placing Bella on his lap. Maria laid awake with her eyes open listening to their conversation.

Striker : Bella it was not a dream your mom is back, and Faze is dead. In fact Hannah and Mom got rid of him. And yes your mom is not sick any more.

Bella : Papa mommy looked really pretty her face was nicer, was she always this pretty?

Striker : Well your daddy thought so. Elizabeth was always a happy wolf full of life but when your daddy died she lost her way. Faze took her down a dark road, she couldn't get off on her own. Mommy was saved by a wolf named Damien, he rescued her and got her well.

Bella : I like Damien. He sounds nice.

Striker : Well if he's anything like his father. I would say he's a good man.

Maria : Enough it's time to get out of bed. Striker we need to start getting things ready if we will make that long journey.

Striker : Maria honey you will not be making that journey. I need you here to help keep the pack safe.

Maria : Umm. I didn't think of that, you are right one of us should stay behind. Will Elizabeth be staying behind?

Striker : I think it's for the best. I mean she needs to get to know her off spring don't you think. Plus I'm going with a lot of wolves as it is the council decided to join us on this trip they want to make sure justice is done. You know Damien Senior was kind and a great Alpha he lead his pack with a strong hand but also a gentle one. We never heard any thing regarding abuse or wolves wanting to leave his pack. Ever since Treivon has taken over rumors have come to the council of arranged marriages being forced on unmated wolves to form strong off spring as well as mis treatment abuse and even rape. Traivon was never meant to lead I told the council this the moment they handed that wolf the Alpha title. I have a feeling that once Damien Jr. Takes his rightful place he will make a great leader and Elizabeth will make him a great Luna.

Maria : Elizabeth?

Striker : Yes Elizabeth. She was born to lead and she also carries part of our royal blood her great grandmother was of pure blood. If Elizabeth decides to take Damien as her mate and give him pups it will strengthen their blood line. Plus I have a feeling he's more than just her savior, did you see how protective he was of her.

Maria : Oh. That explains it.

Maria and Striker descended to the lower ground level in where they found the traveling party waiting and ready to get going. You could feel the energy in the air like electrical currents. Damien stood tall with so much confidence radiating through him this was a long way coming it was his journey home no more running no more living like a rouge.

Striker : Elizabeth may I know what you think you are doing.

Elizabeth : I will be coming along to help.

Striker: Elizabeth I feel you will be safer here. Besides there's is a little lady that has never really known this side of her momma. ....... I don't want to force you but I think this time alone is what you two need.