The new Luna Chapter 12

Maria's Pov. I woke up feeling some how stronger I felt his strength. I had givin my self more than once to Striker but this was different he had never claimed me. I have loved him for a long time not just as my Alpha I have loved him as the man he is. Striker is a wonderful leader I hope I don't let him down as his new Luna. At that thought I heard him stir lying in our bed as I sat and stared at my Mate.

S*. Woman don't you know I can hear your thoughts and feel your fears. You are mine we are a mated Alpha pair our bound is much stronger. Maria close your eyes and feel the love I have for you.

Maria closed her eyes and felt the vibe around her. Taking her breath away she felt his need and his love she also felt his past pain it was so much she could not help a tear escaping her closed eyes.

S*. You are the ointment to all my pain. You have always known how to sooth the beast in me. I Love You.

M*. Oh mi Amor te Amo ( my love I love you)

And with those words Striker took Maria in his arms and claimed her lips as his as their tongues began the dance and fought for dominance. Their heightened hearing let them hear a stir and the little piter pater of some ones little feet. This made Maria and Striker quickly jump up and slip into their night attire. Maria was unsure of what to do until Striker pulled her right into bed and whispered in her ear pretend you are asleep. Slowly the door began to open and they herd the tipy toeing of some ones little feet. Suddenly their was a pounce and a little body of one crazy little girl was on top of the bed. She jumped on the bed in an attempt to wake her Papa up. Maria stifled a laugh as Striker was pretending to still be asleep as Bella kept jumping on him. Striker opened one eye wrapped Bella in his arms tossed her in the air and tickled her. The three spent the morning in bed funny thing but the love that they had for each other some how was stronger with this new bond the bond of family.

Drako's Pov. It is to far into the morning and I yet to see our Alpha I wonder what is keeping him. It is not like him to shut me out I have been trying to mind link him to no avail. It's no big deal just wanted to let him know while running perimeters last night I noticed Merideth's scent leaving our territory late last night and the scent was fresh. I don't know what it is about that woman that rubs me the wrong way even when Dustin dated her I could not stand her something about her being here leaves me uneasy.

S*. Hey Drako what's up

D*. What's up ? I don't know you tell me. I have been trying to reach you all morning..... Hum you seem different. In that moment Maria walked in the aurora that she emanated was of power one could not help but be around her and bow. They knew she was different they knew she was their new Luna.

S*. Querida come to me ( beloved) Maria quietly walked to Striker's side with Bella in tow. Striker put his arm around her in a very possessive show of his claim to her she was his and he belonged to her. Many in the pack never got to know their first Luna she was killed to soon, and this new Luna they would have to protect.

D*. Luna

Malika* Luna Every one bowed to their new Luna

I*. Papa Maria's name is Luna too.

S*. No Isabella it means....... Striker never managed to finish when Rocco Drako's young son finished for him.

R*. No silly a Luna is the mate of our Alpha that means Maria is now our Luna and she becomes our Alpha female.

I*. Oh does that mean papa and Maria are married

R*. No shes just his mate

I*. But papa loves her papa you should marry her

S*. You know what I think your right I think we should get married let every one get to know who their Luna is

I*. Yes will we have a party

S*. A big one

M*. We don't need a party and Striker and you don't need to Mary me weather you do or not it will not diminish my love for you and our pack.

S*. Oh Maria I'm hurt does this mean you will not take me as your husband.

M*. Stop you mock me My Alpha I would follow you to the gates of hell if that where your wish.

S*. Than that means you will marry me.

M*. Si mi Amor ( yes my love)

I*. That means you will be my nana

R*. Silly silly Bella she will be your Luna

In the middle of their discussion Merideth walked in the room. Igniting the first thing in hand that Drako wanted to discus with Striker. Drako mind linked Striker and told him about Merideth's sent leaving their boarders also informing him she had just returned to their land. A discussion was in order.

Mer*. What smells so different. Maria why don't you run and get me a coffee.

D*. You will address our Luna with respect bow to your Luna. Oh and Merideth you are not a princess and no one here is to cater to you get your own coffee.

Mer*. He made you his Luna but shes a servant

S*. Enough!

! ================================================

Thanks for waiting a little longer hope you guys like we will try to to upload soon see ya love ya Don't forget VOTE / SHARE / COMMENT thank you