Johnny Tran x Reader

Dedicated to heyheyway123

Up next: Dominic Toretto x Requested Reader

Later: Brian O'Conner x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  There are many things I have failed to tell my brother, Dominic Toretto, over the years. The biggest and most recent thing being the fact that I was dating not just anyone but Johnny Tran. Yes, I was really dating Johnny Tran.
  And before you called me out of my name, I knew that he cared about me. I knew that he loved me. He wasn't just using me. I wanted to tell Dom about Johnny and I so many times, but I was afraid of what Dom and Mia would think of me.

  But today, I felt like it was the day to finally tell Dom and Mia. I felt like I had let enough time pass me by. If I didn't do it today, I would wait another year. Another year of me having to keep something from my siblings.
  I put on my beanie and fixed my coat, before I texted Johnny. Johnny immediately responded, and I read his message. After reading his message, I didn't feel so nervous. Two minutes later, Johnny called me.

  He asked me,"Are you sure about this, baby?"

  I said,"I am. I think I've put this off long enough. Are you here yet?"

  Johnny said,"I'm here. Come open the door for me."

  I said,"Okay. Give me a minute."

  Johnny hung up, and I put on my necklace Johnny had given me last year. I walked out of my room and down the steps, then I walked up to the front door. I opened it, and Johnny immediately kissed me.
  I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He held on for a minute, then he slowly pulled away. He noticed I was wearing the necklace, and he smiled. He pulled me in for a hug, and I hugged him back.

  I kissed his cheek and said,"Thanks for the encouragement, Johnny. I needed it. I can't believe I'm actually about to do this, but I just feel like I have to do it today."

  Johnny nodded and said,"I understand. I'm with you, Y/N. Let's go."

  Johnny led me to the car, before he drove us to Dom and Letty's new place. Mia was here as well, so that was perfect. I was planning on telling Dom first then Mia, but they were both here. So, I'd tell them at the same time.

  I reached to open the door, but I chose not to. Johnny noticed and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed back, and he brought my hand up to his face.

  He pulled away from the kiss and said,"You've got this. Do you want me to wait here or come in with you?"

  I said,"You can wait here. I'll do this when you can come on in."

  Johnny nodded, and I stepped out of his car. I closed the door, and I walked up to the front door. I knocked on it, and Mia immediately let me in. Before I could get caught up talking to Mia for hours, I asked Dom and Mia could I talk to them in the living room.
  Dom and Mia immediately sat down, but I could tell they were trying to figure out what I was about to say. I knew they'd never guess this one, but it was time I just told them both the truth. They were my family, and I wanted to get this out there. I wanted to not have to hold this in any longer.

  Dom said,"N/N, is this about your car?"

  I shook my head saying,"No, Dominic, my car is fine. This is about someone that's important to me. It's about me."

  Mia just looked confused, but Dom asked me,"What does that mean, Y/N?"

  I said,"My life has been pretty chaotic these last few years, but I've managed to stay positive. I've managed to find someone who helps me stay positive and who loves me for who I am. He doesn't love me just because it's convenient. I really love him, and it's why I wanted to talk to both of you."

  Dom asked me,"Are you getting married, Y/N?"

  I chuckled saying,"No, Dom. We're not there yet. I wanted both of you to know that I'm serious about the two of us being together, and my mind won't be changed about this. I want both of you to know that this man that has kept me positive is Johnny Tran."

  Dom's eyes widened, and Mia just remained quiet. I let Johnny know that he could come in, not really knowing if I should have waited longer or not.

  Mia said,"Dom, she's kidding. Y/N's just messing with us."

  I held out my hand behind me, and Johnny walked in. He put his hand in mine, and Dom immediately stood to his feet.

  Dom held up his gun at Johnny, and Johnny did the same to Dom.

  Dom said,"I told you what was going to happen if you came near my sister."

  Johnny went to respond, but he didn't when he looked at me.

  I said,"Johnny, please put the gun down."

  Johnny put down his gun, yet Dom didn't.

  Dom said,"Y/N, what did he promise you? What does he have on you?"

  Johnny chuckled, before he said to Dom,"Toretto, I promised Y/N nothing but my loyalty. That's it. I don't have anything on her."

  Dom closed his eyes, then he opened them saying,"Y/N, I'm taking you home."

  Johnny said,"No, Toretto. I am."

  I said,"Dom, he doesn't have anything on me. Please just put down the gun, so we can talk about this some more. Johnny's never laid a hand on me, and I know that he won't. Please just trust me on this."

  Dom put down his gun, and Mia asked me,"How long have you two been together?"

  I sighed saying,"Two years tomorrow."

  Dom just turned around and walked up the stairs.

  I went to go after him, but Mia said,"I'll talk to him, Y/N, just go."

  I didn't want to leave, but Johnny placed a kiss on my forehead and said,"Come on, Y/N."

  I let him lead me to the car, and I slowly got in. He got in, too, before he drove off. I didn't know what exactly Mia and Dom thought of me now, but I could tell that they were both shocked and upset.
  I couldn't tell whether that would be the last time either of them wanted anything to do with me. I didn't want it to be, but what if it was? I talked to them every week. What was it going to be like not talking to them at all?

  Negative thoughts filled my head, and Johnny asked me,"Y/N, are you all right?"

  I broke down, and Johnny immediately pulled over. He reached over the seat and pulled me into his lap. He held me, and I cried into his shirt.

  Johnny said,"We're going to be fine, Y/N. Dom and Mia will come around."

  I asked him,"What if they don't come around?"

  Johnny looked me in the eyes saying,"They'll come around, Y/N. I promise. They just need time to process this."

  I sniffed saying,"I hope that they do come around. I want them in my life."