Leon x Reader

Dedicated to CocoBella95

Up next: Brian O'Conner x Sibling Reader

Later: Han x Requested Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Leon, so what's Vince's problem with Brian?"

  Leon tightened his grip around me and said,"Vince has a thing for Mia, and so does Brian."

  I nodded and Brian waved at me from across the room. I waved back at him and blew him a kiss.

  Leon pinched my side and I groaned saying,"Ow! Stop being so jealous! I blow you kisses too."

  He laughed; I smiled at him saying,"Your laugh is really cute."

  He replied,"Thank you, so is yours. You want to go for a walk?"

  I nodded and Leon drove to our favorite spot to think and enjoy each other's company. Something that we could not always do, given the circumstances of how dangerous being a part of this car life was. There were days when I was worried sick about what Leon, Dom, Letty, and the others were out there doing. However, they knew what they were getting into. I knew what I was getting into becoming a part of Leon's life.

  "Baby?"

  Leon lifted my chin a little and gazed into my eyes, asking me,"What's on your mind?"

  "Just thinking about how you worry me to death sometimes, yet you always come back to me. I didn't know you could scare me so much, but I am so lucky you still want me around."

  He said,"No, I'm lucky. I love you so much."

  As I went to respond, I noticed something approaching Leon's car.

  I said,"Leon.."

  He followed my eyes and he mumbled,"Come on."

  The black SUV rammed into Leon's vehicle, sending it flying down the hill and onto the sand beside us. I couldn't recognize any of the men who stepped outside of the SUV, but they quickly opened fire at Leon's car. I could see the anger and rage building, yet his car could explode at any minute.
  He quickly pulled me away and to a safe spot. Then, his car exploded and lit up in flames. Neither Leon or me had a weapon on us, so there was no way we would have the upper hand heading back up the hill. We heard a couple of shots go off, before footsteps approached near our hiding place.

  Leon covered me and my mouth, but then someone said,"That's cute."

  I let out a sigh of relief and Letty said,"Leon, you can let go of her now."

  Leon blushed and let go of me. I smirked and attacked him in kisses, showing him how much I appreciated his protection.

  As Letty led Leon and I back up the hill, I wrapped an arm around Leon and said,"Sorry about your car."

  He shook his head saying,"It's fine. I can always get another one. I just got lucky you weren't in it."