Brian x Requested Reader

Dedicated to KxylaLynn

Up next: Leon x Reader

Later: Brian O'Conner x Sibling Reader

   ROSE'S POV

  I couldn't get up, because Brian's hold on me was so tight. Maybe it was that protective instinct in him, but I really needed to get ready for work. I gave him a kiss to wake him up. It took about two minutes before he actually woke up.

  He reached out and stroked my cheek slowly saying,"Hey."

  I blushed a little and said,"Hi. Brian, I really need to go. I don't want to be late. Plus, Dom likes to stop by and visit me."

  Brian pecked my lips and said,"Well, go. Don't let me hold you. You don't want to make Dom get worried about you. You are his sister after all."

  I sat up and immediately got ready for work.

  When I was done, I threw Brian a key and said,"You can stay here or leave, if you want. Just lock the door back with that key when you leave. Also, what are we going to tell Dom?"

  Brian smiled at me saying,"Don't worry about it. I'll tell him."

  I nodded and headed to the restaurant that I had been working at for the last few years. There seemed to be a lot more customers than usual, so it made the long hours go by faster.

  When it was time for my break, I met Dom outside and he kissed my cheek saying,"Hey. How has work been?"

  "Good. No one harasses me or makes fun of me, so that is always something to be thankful for. I'm hungry, Dom. Can we eat now?"

  He laughed and nodded, holding the passenger door open for me. I thanked him and got in, before he drove towards our spot to eat. I had been thinking about whether Brian had told Dom that we were together now, or if Brian was still thinking about telling Dom.

  Dom, recognizing my thinking face, raised an eyebrow and asked me,"What is it this time? A new boyfriend?"

  I froze and I hated that I did that, because Dom immediately went into protective mode. He slammed on the brakes and pulled over, snapping his head in my direction.

  I said,"Dom, you stopped. I'm still hungry. The restaurant is right down the street."

  I was not expecting it, but Dom got back on the road. We mostly ate in silence. I thought it was because he was plotting on finding out who the mysterious guy was.

  When he drove me back to work, he took my hand and asked me,"Do you really like him?"

  I thought of Brian and nodded saying,"I do. I think this one may be long term this time, Dom."

  Dom just nodded and kissed both of my cheeks saying,"I will take that. For now but I still want to know who he is, Rose."

  I nodded and smiled so big before I attacked him in a warm hug. He hugged me back before I went through the rest of my shift with a smile on my face. When I made it to the team, Brian was working on his Toyota Supra and the others were doing their own thing. There was no sign of Dom and I walked over to Brian, slamming down his hood.

  He jumped and I giggled saying,"Hey, Brian. I missed you."

  He kissed my forehead and cheek, before he sat down on the hood in front of me.

  He said,"Hey, baby. How did your shift go?"

  I said,"Good. Dom came to visit me like he always does, but I kind of gave it away that I was seeing someone. He doesn't know that it's you yet, unless you told him. Did you tell him yet?"

  Brian motioned to his arm and said,"Yeah, I told him a couple of minutes ago. He threw me into my car and threatened me a couple of minutes before he just walked upstairs."

  "You let him beat you up?"

  Brian moved his arm and said,"Of course I did. He's your brother, and I didn't want to start another fight with Dom. He's my family too, Rose."

  I smiled at Brian and kissed him, pulling him close to me. He kissed back and someone pulled me away from Brian. Dom..He just couldn't accept the fact that I liked to be close to guys other than him.

  Dom said,"I trust you, Rose. O'Conner, I trust you, too, but I just don't want my sister getting hurt again by someone else. Promise me you'll take good care of her."

  Brian looked me in the eyes and said,"I promise, Dom. I'll take care of her."

  Dom smiled at Brian and said,"I'm sorry about earlier. I just wanted you to know what happens when you hurt a Toretto."

  Brian chuckled and held up his hands in surrender saying,"Understood. You don't have to worry about that."