Han x Reader

Up next: Roman x Reader

Later: Brian O'Conner x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I groaned as my older brother, Brian O'Conner, made me put a helmet over my head. He and Dom were racing. Why? I had no clue.

  Brian looked over at me and I yelled,"Keep your eyes on the road!!"

  Brian rolled his eyes and pushed the helmet down all the way. After Brian and Dom finished racing one another, I struggled to get out of the car.

  Dom chuckled and Letty asked Brian,"Is Y/N okay?"

  Brian laughed and said,"She's fine."

  I quickly took off the helmet and threw up in the bushes.

  Letty rushed over to me and rubbed my back, before I thanked her for caring. Dom and Brian just seemed amused by what they did.

  I grabbed a water bottle from my own car and drunk the whole bottle, until Brian said,"Look, Y/N!! Han!!"

  I immediately dropped my water bottle and turned around; however, Han was not there. Brian and Dom, once again, mocked me.

  I frowned and Letty said,"Hey, you two! Knock it off!!"

  I immediately felt embarrassed and Letty softly said,"Y/N, honey, it's okay. They were just being...boys."

  I got into my car and turned on the ignition, then I quickly pulled out of the parking space. I sped off and the tears started.
  It was because, sometimes, Brian and Dom played around, but this time was different. It did not help that I had had a long day at work, before I got stuck having Brian race me around.

  Once I made it to my spot, I exited the car and sat on the hood. I closed my eyes and just wanted to take some time to be alone. I knew it was only a matter of time before Brian began his search for me.
  Maybe 30 minutes later, I heard a car engine and turned to see a familiar vehicle pull up beside my own.

  Han opened the door and said,"Y/N, what are you doing out here?"

  I remained facing the ocean and examined its waves, replying,"Getting some air. What are you doing here?"

  Han sat down beside me and said,"Checking on you. It's not often that I run into you, so I figured today wouldn't hurt."

  I finally turned to face Han, and he had spotted my tears. He immediately pulled me in for a side hug, and I didn't think his touch would be so..warm and inviting.

  I found myself hugging him back and Han asked me,"Did Brian say something to you again?"

  I nodded and I admitted to him,"He..He did, but it was about you."

  Han looked down at me in confusion, and his eyes searched my own for as to why.

  Han removed one of his arms from around me and rested his thumb on my cheek saying,"What about me could make you this upset?"

  Should I tell him or would it end up in more tears for me?

  I sighed and took one deep breath, then I looked Han in the eyes, admitting to him,"I..I like you, Han. I have for a while, but..but I didn't know if you wanted to be with someone like.."

  Han leaned in, while I was talking, cutting the rest of my explanation off. I leaned in, too, before Han's lips met my own.
  I melted into the kiss and Han rubbed my side. We pulled away to hearing a car horn.

  Han and I turned to see Brian and Dom's cars in front of our own.

  Han placed another kiss on my lips, and that left me blushing like crazy.

  He helped me down and Brian asked Han,"Why are you kissing my sister?"

  I said,"Because he can. I didn't stop him."

  Brian said to me,"Don't be smart, Y/N. After all these years, this is the respect I get?"

  I smirked and Han took my hand. My cheeks felt hot, and Brian just sent daggers at our Han's and I's hands.

  I felt sick and Brian said,"Now, you want to act sick, after you just hurt my feelings?"

  I put my hand in front of my mouth and mumbled,"B..Brian, I..I'm not acting. I..I really do feel..feel horrible."

  Brian shook his head and said to me,"All I want is an apology and a hug. That's all I want. Look, I'll be the bigger person. I'm sorry for what I said. Your brother's sorry. Now, you say it."

  I continued to feel sick on the inside and weakly said,"I..I'm sorry. Brian, I.."

  I threw up on Brian's shoes, and Brian groaned.

  Dom turned and Han said,"She did say she was felt sick, Brian."

  Brian sighed and slowly rested his hand on my back, before he rubbed it. I sent him a weak smile, but I threw up again.
  The second we got home, Brian went to take a shower; Han joined me in the living room. I warned him I may actually be sick or it could just be Brian's driving, but Han ignored me.

  Whether we would actually be a couple at one point or not, it was nice to know Han would be around more.