Brian O'Conner x Requested Reader Part 2

Dedicated to Man-of-Steel79

Up next: Johnny Tran x Reader Part 2

Later: Dominic Toretto x Requested Reader Part 2

   3 YEARS LATER...

   BRANDY'S POV

  It's been three years since I've seen Brian O'Conner. Yes, I personally believed that it had everything to do with what happened between us three years ago, but I could only move forward. I could only try to get better and to make sure that I didn't hurt someone like I hurt Brian O'Conner.
  But just because I haven't seen Brian O'Conner in three years, it didn't mean that we didn't call each other or text each other every now and then. I did end up apologizing to Brian for everything two days after that conversation we had inside his car, then I eventually earned his trust and his friendship back.

  But as anyone with personal experience could tell you, it's really hard to get anything back that you had originally before you managed to mess everything up. This is really why I believed seeing each other would be something that took a lot of courage to do.

  Speaking of courage, I was going to need it to keep from sleeping outside tonight. A roach decided to break into my house and crawl into my bedroom.

  I was stressed...

  I walked down to the kitchen and tried not to have a mental breakdown. I had to pull myself together. I had to figure something out.
  A car pulled into my driveway, but it didn't look familiar to me. I could worry about the roach later. However, Tej and... Brian stepped out of the car.

  Brian was here? BRIAN WAS HERE! Well, Tej was here, too. Anyway, I walked over to the front door and opened it for them.

  Tej hugged me and smiled saying,"Brandy, it's been a long time. It's good to see you."

  I hugged Tej back and said,"Yeah, it's been too long. It's good to see you, too."

  I pulled away from the hug, but I didn't know whether to hug Brian or not.

  Brian smiled at me and said,"Come here, Brandy."

  I hugged Brian, which caused tears to form in my eyes. Brian hugged me back, but I was so scared to pull away from the hug. I didn't know how much longer he'd want to be here.

  Tej said to me,"Brandy, Brian's not going anywhere."

  I blushed, before Brian pulled away from the hug and told me,"You look beautiful, Brandy."

  I said,"Thank you, Brian. You look very handsome, as you did three years ago. Well, as you've looked your whole life."

  Brian chuckled, then Tej asked me,"What's going on in here, Brandy?"

  I tried not to pull my hair out as I said to Tej and Brian,"There's a roach upstairs inside my bedroom, but I don't do roaches. I'm trying not to cry right now, because I'm still stressed. Would either one of you be able to get the roach for me? At least get it out of my house?"

  Brian said,"I've got you, Brandy."

  In a matter of thirty seconds, Brian was already outside letting the roach to go scare someone else.
  I let out a sigh of relief. Brian and Tej laughed, but Tej noticed the look Brian gave me.

  Tej motioned outside, which caused me to nod to Tej. Tej walked outside, then Brian sat down on my couch.

  I asked Brian,"Is it painful to be here?"

  Brian shook his head and said,"No, it's not. Brandy, you can sit down beside me. I'm not going to yell at you."

  I sat down beside Brian saying to him,"I really am sorry, Brian. It's taking everything out of me not to force you out of my front door for what I've done to you, but I have missed you."

  Brian kissed my cheek and said,"I appreciate you apologizing to me, Brandy, but let's just move on. I don't want to have to keep thinking about what happened all the time. I don't want to be afraid to be near you ever again. I've missed you, too."

  I nodded and told Brian,"I've learned from my mistakes, Brian. I've made sure not to treat other people like I treated you. I even found your ex and apologized to her about the fight. I've really been trying to be a better person, Brian. I'll show you."

  Brian kissed my forehead and took my hand saying,"I believe you, Brandy. I believe you. You don't need to show me. I believe you."

  I smiled at Brian and hugged him saying,"Thank you for believing me. Honestly, I'm surprised I haven't thrown up yet. I'll admit that I'm a little scared that you'll be ready to leave in a few minutes."

  Brian hugged me back saying,"You're welcome. I don't want you to throw up, Brandy. Please don't throw up. But hey, don't be scared. I wasn't planning on leaving. I'm here to spend time with you. Tej came to support me and to see you."

  Tej said,"Y'all are cute. Very cute."

  Brian pulled away from the hug and asked Tej,"Did you hear everything?"

  Tej shook his head saying,"No, of course not. I've been outside."

  I chuckled saying,"Okay, Tej. Okay. It's cute that you wanted to see me, Tej. I appreciate you coming over with Brian."

  Brian asked me,"How's your car doing? Still giving you a headache?"

  I said,"It's getting me to work every day. I guess I can't complain."

  Brian smiled at me, then Tej asked me,"Are you hungry, Brandy?"

  I said,"I'm starving. I know I have something inside that gigantic refrigerator, but I just can't bring myself to go into the kitchen and make whatever that something is."

  Brian asked me,"Wanna go get something to eat?"

  I stood to my feet and said,"Of course. I'll get the cheapest thing on the menu."

  Tej said,"That's not necessary, Brandy. I'll pay for you."

  I rushed over to Tej and said,"Thank you, Tej. I owe you."

  Tej shook his head and let Brian walk out first.

  Tej looked at me saying,"You're welcome. You don't owe me anything. I just want you and Brian to be all right."

  I looked at Brian saying to Tej,"Brian and I will be fine, Tej. I won't mess things up between us again. I've learned from my mistakes, trust me."