Jakob Toretto x Reader Part 2

Dedicated to ChynaCooper2

Up next: Owen Shaw x Sibling Reader x Deckard Shaw

Later: Tej x Reader

Once again, everyone, we know very little about Jakob Toretto, so this is either going to be very close to his character or very off. He could be a villain for the whole movie, or he could be a villain for only half of the movie. Who knows...Any guesses?

IMPORTANT: IMPORTANT: Hey, everyone, Batmanwife13 here. I apologize for the long wait for another update, but here you go! If you all want to, follow my Instagram page storiestoldbykarrington. With this page, I'll be letting you all know when I'm updating a book or even publishing a new book here on Wattpad. I'll also have a place where you can ask me questions, etc. Really nervous about doing this, but I'm also excited!

   Y/N'S POV

  Only a month left until Jakob and I's baby girl would be painfully brought into this world. I had heard several horror stories about what delivering a baby felt like, but I wasn't going to let that scare me. I was ready for my baby girl, and I knew Jakob was ready, too.
  Jakob still wasn't home yet, but I figured he was working late. I walked down the steps and sat down in the living room. I wrapped a blanket around myself and watched a movie, until the front door opened.

  Jakob closed the door behind him and walked over to me.

  He gave me a kiss and then rested his hand on my stomach,"I love you."

  I said,"Jakob, I love you, too. Did you have to work later hours today?"

  Jakob shook his head and walked over to the table to put his keys down saying,"No, I saw my brother."

  My eyes widened, and I looked back at Jakob saying,"Are you okay?"

  Jakob put his stuff down, before he walked over and stood in front of the couch.

  He got down on his knees and rested his hands on my stomach saying,"I will keep you and our baby girl safe. You know that, don't you?"

  I said,"I know, but you're scaring me. Is your brother after us?"

  Jakob answered,"No, but I'm going after him."

  I shook my head saying,"No, please don't. What if something happens to you? Nothing can happen to you, Jakob. I can't raise our child on my own."

  Jakob sat down beside me on the couch and pulled me into his arms.

  He said,"Nothing will happen to me. I know how to handle this situation. I'll deal with it tomorrow. For right now, I'm staying with you."

  I said,"Jakob, what's your real last name?"

  Jakob was silence for a while, yet he finally spoke up,"Toretto. My last name's Toretto. Dominic Toretto is my brother."

  I looked up at Jakob saying,"What did Dom do to you?"

  Jakob didn't answer my question, but he did ask me,"Do you know Dom?"

  I nodded saying,"I do. He saved me and my sister's life."

  Jakob just looked at me, before he pulled me even closer to him as he said,"Don't worry, Y/N. I'll make sure that Dom doesn't feel as much pain as I want him to feel."