Johnny Tran x Reader

Dedicated to _foreverCurtisxxx

Up next: Owen Shaw x Reader

Later: Jesse x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Why was it so hard for Dom and Mia to just admit that they didn't want to support my recent marriage to Johnny Tran? They have always given me excuse after excuse for not being able to just sit down and have dinner with Johnny and I, which was getting harder and harder for me to keep my cool about.

  Johnny asked me,"Baby, are they coming?"

  I shook my head and said,"No, they're not coming. We should eat before our food gets cold."

  Johnny tilted my head back and placed several kisses on my nose saying,"I love you."

  I smiled, suddenly feeling better.

  Johnny sat down in his chair, then we both dug into the food that was on our plates.

  After I swallowed what was inside of my mouth, I asked Johnny,"Are you gonna be busy tomorrow?"

  Johnny shook his head saying,"No, I'm not doing anything tomorrow. Why? Something on your mind?"

  I reached for Johnny's hand, which took Johnny less than ten seconds to pick up on. Johnny placed his hand in my hand and smiled at me.

  I told Johnny,"I want to confront Dom and Mia."

  Johnny said,"I don't think that you should, Y/N. It could ruin your relationship with them. They clearly don't like me."

  I looked down at Johnny and I's hands as I said to him,"I'm going to, Johnny. I don't care what ends up happening as long as they know that I'm going to be with you no matter what they think of you."

  Johnny leaned over the table and gave me a kiss, then he went back to eating his food. Once I finished eating, I messaged both Dom and Mia, letting them know that I needed to talk to both of them tomorrow.
  Johnny took both of our plates and headed into the kitchen. I cleaned the dining room table and then got ready for bed. I got in on my side of the bed and felt Johnny's arms around me a few minutes later.

  Johnny kissed my shoulder and asked me,"Are you sure about us, Y/N?"

  I said,"I'm sure. Get some sleep. I'll need you to be there with me tomorrow."

   THE NEXT MORNING...

  Johnny held my hand tightly as we waited for Dom or Mia to open the front door for us. Well, they didn't know that Johnny was going to be here, but you know why I said "us."

  When Mia opened the front door, she noticed Johnny and asked me,"Y/N, what is he doing here?"

  I rolled my eyes saying,"Mia, we're together. May we please come inside?"

  Mia stepped to the side, watching Johnny and I as we walked inside. I led Johnny over to the couch.

  Mia asked me,"Y/N, is this what you wanted to talk about?"

  I nodded saying,"It is. Don't act like you have something better to do, Mia. Where's Dom?"

  "Right here."

  Dom walked into the living room and said to Johnny,"Tran..."

  Johnny held my hand tighter as he said to Dom,"Toretto..."

  Dom stood beside Mia and said to me, obviously not caring about the fact that Johnny was sitting right next to me,"Y/N, he's using you to get back at me for sleeping with his sister."

  Johnny said,"That's not true, Toretto. I love your sister. I'd never do something like that to her."

  I said to Dom,"Dom, you can't just say things like that. You've never even been around Johnny and I long enough to know how he treats me. I didn't come here to argue with you about whether Johnny loves me or not. I know that he loves me. I came here to tell you that you're either going to support my relationship or you're going to lose me."

  Dom and Mia looked at each other, yet Mia looked back at me saying with tears in her eyes,"How could you say something like that, Y/N? We're family. You're my sister. Please don't make us choose, Y/N."

  As much as I wanted to hug Mia, I kept holding Johnny's hand as I said to Dom and Mia,"I just want the two of you to accept Johnny and I being together. Why are you making this so difficult?"

  Dom said to me,"You're making a big mistake, Y/N, that's why."

  I stood to my feet, which caused Johnny to stand up to his feet, too.

  I stayed strong as I said to both Dom and Mia,"You two have my phone number, if you ever decide to come around. There'll still be a seat for both of you at the table if you ever want to join us for dinner."

  Johnny and I walked out of the house together.

  Once we made it to the car, Johnny kissed my forehead and said to me,"You did all that you could do, Y/N. Let's get you home."

   A FEW HOURS LATER...

  I slowly sat down at the dining room table, putting my face in my hands.

  Johnny rested his hands on my shoulders and said to me,"This isn't your fault, Y/N. Don't blame yourself for this."

  Johnny made me stand up, quickly leading me to the living room.

  He sat me down in his lap and said to me,"Forget about what Dom said about me a few hours ago. I'm not here to hurt you or anything, Y/N. I'm here to take care of you. I'm here to hopefully raise a family with you. It isn't your fault that Mia and Dom just want to be stubborn."

  I wrapped my arms around Johnny's neck saying,"Can we just sit here for a minute or two?"

  Johnny got comfortable and said,"Of course, Mrs. Tran. Just try to be positive about what could happen. Yes?"

  I nodded and said,"I will try. I just wanted them to accept our marriage and have dinner with us."

  Johnny said,"Maybe they'll come over tomorrow."

  I buried my face in his neck saying,"I hope so. Johnny?"

  He said,"Yes, ma'am?"

  I said to him,"I do care about what may happen next. Yesterday, I said that I didn't care what ends up happening as long as they knew that I wasn't going to end things with you, but I do care."

  Johnny just wrapped his arms around me saying,"I know, Y/N. We'll take it one day at a time."