Brian O'Conner x Reader x Dominic Toretto

Up next: Brian O'Conner x Reader

Later: The Team x Pregnant Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  At this very moment, I found myself standing in between two ex-lovers of mine: Dominic Toretto and Brian O'Conner.
  They were arguing about something and it did not take long for fists to break out, but they stopped when I walked in between the two of them. To be honest, I was confused on what the problem was. To my surprise, Letty and Mia seemed just as confused as I was.

  I immediately turned to both of the boys and asked,"What's the problem?"

  Brian was the first to answer and said,"Dom doesn't think it's a good idea to leave you here, but I think it's a great idea. If you're here, you'll be safe and nothing will happen to you."

  So this argument was about me?

  It made it ten times awkward when Mia and Letty's attention landed on me. Their boyfriends were more worried about me than them.

  I said,"Guys, I'll be fine. If this is about Deckard, then he won't come near me. I'm sure I'm the last person he'll come after."

  Dom said,"Y/N, you don't know that. You're family. We have to protect you."

  Given the looks I was receiving from Mia and Letty, I chuckled, to clear my own fear, and said,"But you can also protect Mia and Letty, who are your favorite girls. They need protection, too."

  Brian looked at me, and I said,"You agree with me, don't you Brian?"

  Brian nodded and replied,"Yeah. Of course, I do, but you've already gotten hurt before by Deckard. We're just trying to help."

  I sighed and Dom said,"Mia. Letty. Brian. Let me talk to Y/N."

  They all walked out, and Letty brushed my shoulder.

  Dom took my hand and admitted to me,"Every time I look at you, I am reminded of when we were together, but we're not anymore. I have to remind myself that all the time, but you left a mark on me. Dad thought we would end up married one day, but fate didn't see it that way. However, that doesn't mean I can't still do my best to make sure you are all right. When I am doing too much, just tell me."

  I looked up at Dom and nodded, before I sighed saying,"Dom, it's just..It's hard being alone, while you're happy with Letty and Brian's happy with Mia. It's not that I'm jealous or want to take both of you, but the fact that I want something like what you guys have. I just haven't found it yet."

  Dom squeezed my hand and said,"You'll get there, Y/N. Somethings, you just have to take on faith with. It'll come."

  I smiled at Dom and he asked me,"Where's the bracelet I gave you?"

  I chuckled and asked Dom,"Do you really think it's a good idea wearing a bracelet that my you gave me in front of Letty?"

  Dom just looked at me and I hit his shoulder, before I said,"I don't want to ruin anything you and Letty have. You two are cute together. Just like Brian and Mia."

  Dom smiled and asked me,"So, what do you think is best for you?"

  I replied,"Staying here. Dom, I'll be all right. If you and Brian have to check up on me, then do it. I'm not trying to have Mia and Letty double team and fight me, okay?"

  Dom chuckled and kissed my forehead, before he let go of my hand.

  We walked outside and Brian asked me,"So, what are you going to do?"

  I said,"Stay here."

  Brian nodded and handed me a device.

  I chuckled and said,"Brian O'Conner, look at me. This..This is not necessary."

  Brian just smiled and hugged me, before Dom, Brian, Mia, and Letty left. I walked back inside my home and sat down on the sofa.
  I leaned back on the sofa and never actually realized how hard it was being around Dom and Brian, at the same time. They both meant something to me and helped me through some of the toughest moments in my life, but it did hurt seeing them both with someone else.

  That was something for me to keep inside, yet I had to get over it. It was hard to get over someone; especially if you were a little attached to them.
  As I went to take a nap, I heard an engine coming from outside my window. I slowly walked up to the window and made sure I was not too close to it.

  I peeked outside and noticed three Mustangs sitting in my driveway. I did not recognize a single one of them.
I went to call Brian or Dom, but I could do this on my own. I immediately rushed upstairs and set up things in the house, before I overheard male voices.

  In a matter of seconds, shots were fired through my windows and most of my furniture was messed up.
  I frowned and saw the men enter my house, before I rushed towards the men. I punched one and kicked the other over the sofa, sending him back into one of my glass statues.

  I had four more, but one headed towards upstairs. I jumped onto the banister, and he ended up pulling us both down the stairs.
  I groaned and hit him a couple of times, then I noticed two heading towards my garage. I immediately ran outside and set off the alarm on one of my cars, which would interrupt their hearing abilities.

  I pushed the door on the two of them and they fell back, before I easily took them down. I had one more, but I lost him.
  I felt someone grab me from behind and push me into one of my side windows, which immediately made me scream in pain. I struggled to make out where the man went, but I heard a shot go off.

  I saw someone running towards me and I immediately reached for the broken glass beside me, but they grabbed my hand.

  "Y/N?? CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"

  I weakly said,"B..Brian?"

  Brian helped me up and he said,"Why didn't you call me, Y/N?"

  I almost tripped over Brian's foot and said,"I..I completely handled it. You..You should've seen me, B..Brian. I..I didn't need you."

  Brian chuckled and helped me somewhere, before Dom said,"Not bad, Y/N, but you should've called. Let us handle it."

  As Brian helped get the glass out of my skin, I said,"You're..You're just jealous of my work, Toretto."

  Dom snorted, which I didn't think he did, and said,"Right...Jealous.."