Roman x Reader

Hey, everyone, just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, in case I don't update again before Christmas. I hope you all have a great Christmas Eve and Christmas and enjoy the time you will spend with your family, friends, etc. Stay safe and thank you all for supporting my book for as long as you have. This book is far from over, for those that are concerned that it will be over soon.

Up next: Brian O'Conner x Requested Reader

Later: Johnny Tran x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I was woken up by someone knocking on my front door. I groaned and slowly sat up, before the knocking stopped. I fell back on the bed, then the dreadful knocking sound returned. I sat back up and walked over to my window. I saw that Roman Pearce was standing at my front door.
  I immediately rushed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and put on something decent, before I rushed down the steps and opened the front door. Roman looked back and noticed the huge dent on the side of my car. He also noticed the broken headlight, yet he just looked back at me.

  I blushed in embarrassment, yet I gave him my best smile saying,"Roman, it's good to see you! What brings you here?"

  Roman motioned to my car and asked me,"What happened?"

  I said,"Nothing. Nothing. Just a little car accident. Once again, what brings you here?"

  Roman said,"Your mother."

  I didn't laugh, yet Roman said,"I'm serious, Y/N. Your mother called me and said you were racing again."

  I sighed saying,"Rome, it was just one race, and how does she know that?"

  I let Roman inside, and he sat down on the couch saying,"Y/N, it was three races. Han told me. Your mother knows because she made Han tell her."

  I sat down beside Roman, and I said,"Okay, it was three races, but I haven't raced since then. The dent and the broken headlight are from the first race. It wasn't from a car accident."

  Roman just looked at me, and I let out a sigh, before I said to him,"Rome, please say something. I'm sorry for lying to you. I just...I knew you would worry if I told you I had been racing without you or Brian around."

  Roman remained silent, and his silence was both scaring me and making me anxious. I didn't want Roman to get up and leave, yet I couldn't blame him after I had just lied to him twice.
  I never lied to Roman, which would probably explain the silence I was receiving in return. However, I guess I understood how other people felt when I did the same thing to them (just because I could).

  Also, Roman and I weren't together, so him leaving would mean that I would lose my best friend. It would also mean that I wouldn't get to tell him about-

  Roman said,"Let me see your hand."

  Suddenly, I was curious, yet I put my hand on top of Roman's hand.

  Roman looked down at my hand and ran his right thumb over my hand saying,"I forgive you, Y/N. I do. Were you lying about not racing again since the third race?"

  I shook my head saying,"No, I wasn't lying about that. Three is enough for me. I'm done. I just did the three races, Roman, because I wanted to feel close to my..."

  I looked away from Roman and tried not to cry.

  I felt Roman's hand on my face, and he softly said,"Y/N, look at me."

  I looked at Roman, and he said,"You wanted to feel close to your father. I get it. We were together, remember?"

  I smiled a little and said,"No, I don't remember that, Roman. I think you made that up."

  Roman smiled back at me and chuckled saying,"You remember, N/N."

  I leaned into Roman's hand, and he said,"Promise me no more races, Y/N, at least until Brian and I can both be there to support you."

  I moved his hand and hugged him saying,"I promise that I won't race again until you both can be there to support me. I can say that I do better when I see both of you there."

  Roman just looked at me again, and I groaned saying,"Rome, what is it?"

  Roman leaned in slowly, and I blushed saying,"Roman Pearce..."

  Roman chuckled and kissed me passionately, before I kissed back.

  When he pulled away literally two seconds after I responded, I sent him a look that let him know how I was feeling.

  He said,"Okay. Okay. Come here. I was just messing with you, Y/N."

  Roman fixed his mistake, before he held me tighter saying,"I love you."

  "I love you, too, Roman. Thanks for caring about me."

  Roman smiled at me saying,"No problem, Y/N. Anything for you, baby."