Jesse x Reader

Dedicated to lovetococacola

Up next: Dominic Toretto x Requested Reader

Later: Deckard Shaw x Sibling Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  As my father and I prepared to walk down the aisle together, Leon rushed over to us and said,"We have a problem."

  I held my father's arm tighter as I asked Leon,"What kind of problem?"

  Leon cleared his throat and pulled at his collar, before he said to me,"Jesse's gone."

  I held my father's arm even tighter as I asked Leon,"What do you mean he's gone?"

  Leon said,"Like we don't know where he is, Y/N. He's not here anymore."

  I closed my eyes and tried to keep it together, before I opened my eyes and said to Leon,"This isn't some messed up joke, right?"

  Leon took my hand and led me out of the church, before he led me over to Brian, Dominic, Letty, and Vince.

  Letty smiled saying,"You look amazing, Y/N."

  I said,"Thank you, Letty. So, where's my husband?"

  Brian said,"Right here."

  I chuckled saying,"Not you, Brian. I'm talking about Jesse."

  Vince said,"Maybe he decided to run away."

  Due to everything else that had gone wrong today, I began to cry.

  Letty pushed Vince and said,"Vince!"

  Letty immediately sat down with me, and she held me saying,"We'll find him, Y/N. I promise. Don't cry. It's your special day. Maybe you should stay here, while we go find Jesse?"

  I shook my head saying,"No. I wanna know why he's not here and if he's okay. I have to go, Letty. I have to."

  Dom smiled, before he said,"Y/N, when-"

  "Y/N?"

  I immediately turned, and Jesse walked towards me saying,"Y/N, I...I'm so sorry. I-"

  I rushed to him and hugged him. Jesse returned my hug and buried his face in my neck.

  Jesse asked me,"Are...Are you upset with me?"

  Tears fell down my face as I said to Jesse,"At first, I was, but then I was just...scared. Scared that you changed your mind and...and that I wouldn't get to see you again."

  Jesse pulled away from the hug and said as his hands shook a little,"Y/N, I...I am scared. I'm really scared. Something happened, and I don't want you to be mad at me."

  I cupped Jesse's face and asked him,"Sweetheart, what happened?"

  Jesse closed his eyes, yet he remained quiet. However, I looked behind me and noticed the others were gone. When did they leave? Anyway, I turned back to look at Jesse, and he was in tears.

  I frowned saying,"Jesse, just tell me what happened. It's just you and me."

  As Jesse's tears fell against my hands, he finally told me,"Y/N, your father's car, I...I lost it in a race. I've been meaning to tell you, but I never know what to say or how to say it. I know it was stupid of me to do what I did, but I'm really sorry."

  I let my hands fall back down against my sides and held out my left hand saying,"Jesse, come with me."

  Jesse put his hand in mine, and I led him over to the church parking lot. I motioned to the very back, and Jesse's eyes widened when he saw my father's car.

  I said to Jesse,"Jesse, you were never going to win that race, and that's okay. The person you raced that day was my cousin. He's one of the best racers there is, and him and other members of my family were testing you. Did I know about this? No, not until this morning actually, but I am glad that you told me. You could have made up any story you wanted to and ran with it, knowing I would just believe you, but you didn't. For that, Jesse, you will always have my trust. I'm sorry you've been so upset about my father's car, but it's here and he knows that you'll take good care of me."

  Jesse rested his forehead against mine and said,"I love you."

  I smiled and stroked his cheek saying,"I love you more, Jesse. Don't worry about the car anymore. Just worry about whether you want to walk back through those doors. Do you want to?"

  Jesse nodded saying,"I want to."

  I smiled saying,"Good. Let's get back inside. We've already been holding everyone up for a long time."

  I kissed Jesse's cheek, before we went our separate ways.

  Once I made it to Dad, he said,"Are you still marrying him?"

  I chuckled saying,"Yes, Dad, I am. Stop trying to get out of this. I told him about your car, by the way."

  Dad said,"You did? Next time, we'll have to do something different to test him properly."

  I said,"Nope, no more tests. Because if you pull something even worse than what you all pulled this time, then Jesse will really run off."

  Dad nodded saying,"Princess, that's the point."