The Team x Reader

Dedicated to mayoorg

Up next: Brian O'Conner x Reader

Later: Johnny Tran x Reader

IMPORTANT NOTE: Hey, everyone. Please be very patient with me as I work through your requests. I am working on them as quickly as I can, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could just wait a little longer before sending me any more requests. Of course, I will let you know when it is all right to send me any more requests that you may have. I appreciate all of you. I also love each and every one of you for your support and for being so patient with me. I really do. Thank you!

Inside Info: The reader is a Transformer, but she is in her chosen/desired human form. She picked up on the English language and everything else that she needed to know very quickly, too.

   Y/N'S POV

  I missed my home, Cybertron, but Earth seemed to be a decent place to reside in for now. There were many good people here that looked out for one another, yet I wasn't sure how long I could withhold my true identity from this amazing group of people socializing before me.

  Letty rested her hand on my shoulder and said to me,"Are you all right, Y/N? You're quiet."

  I put on a smile and said to Letty,"I'm all right. Just a little homesick."

  Letty nodded and asked me,"Would you like something to drink or something to eat?"

  I shook my head saying,"No, I'm all right."

  Letty walked off towards Tej and Brian. Roman chose to sit down beside me and smiled at me. I smiled back at Roman, but I got this feeling that I couldn't identify being so close to him.

  Roman asked me,"Who left you over here by yourself? Was it Letty?"

  I awkwardly placed my hands on the table and said to Roman,"Letty was concerned, most likely, so she came over here to speak to me. She only left to speak to Brian and Tej."

  Roman chuckled saying,"Okay, Y/N, I was just asking. You didn't need to get all proper on me."

  I wasn't sure what to do with my hands exactly, so I just let them fall into my lap.

  Roman chuckled again and said,"Y/N, you're funny."

  I looked at Roman confused as I said to him,"I wasn't attempting to come across as comical."

  I frowned, which caused Roman to place his hand over my hand.

  Roman said,"Y/N, I meant that in a good way. I promise. I wasn't making fun of you."

  I slowly nodded. I looked down at Roman's hand, then he moved it. Roman rushed over to the object where the food was coming from, but someone else took a seat beside me.

  Brian asked me,"What's wrong, Y/N?"

  I didn't say anything, feeling what these people loosely called tears falling down my face that appeared to be human.

  Brian pulled me into his arms and said,"I've got you. You should eat something, Y/N."

  I shook my head saying,"I'm not hungry."

  Brian just held me for a while, until Dom sat down on the other side of me.

  Dom said to me,"You're family, Y/N."

  I just looked at Dom, but I couldn't believe those words. This wasn't my home. The words that left out of my mouth weren't really my own. This face, these hands, these legs even, weren't mine. How would they see me if they knew?

  I stood to my feet and said to everyone,"I must be honest with all of you. I'm not this human that's standing before you. I'm not this woman that's standing before you. I'm from a planet called Cybertron. I don't remember how I got here, but this isn't my home. You all have been so kind and patient with me, but I have basically lied to you for months. I do not deserve to be a part of this family. So, I think it's best for me to go and find the others like me. Just to clarify, I am a female or what we would call a femme, but I'm not a female that's human. I'm Cybertronian."

  Tej walked up to me and held my hand saying,"Y/N, you don't have to go. Yeah, what you just said is a lot to take in, but it doesn't change the fact that we care about you and we love you as one of our own. Just stay."

  Mia rushed over to me and hugged me saying,"Sorry, I'm late, but you should stay. I'd miss you a lot, Y/N."

  I hugged Mia back, then Roman said,"Y/N, I want you to stay. I really like you."

  Brian laughed and messed with Roman saying,"Rome, that's great, bro."

  Roman pushed Brian away from him.

  Dom said to me,"They're right, Y/N. You should stay. There'll always be a seat left for you at that table."

  I smiled at Dom before I asked Dom,"Do you think that Han and Gisele are going to have an issue with me being around still?"

  Dom shook his head saying,"No."

  I looked at everyone that stood around me before I said,"I could use one of those hugs."

  Everyone hugged me at the same time, but Tej asked me,"If you're not human, then what are you, Y/N, and what's Cybertron?"

  My eyes met Roman's eyes, but Roman just smirked at me.

  I asked Roman,"What do you know, Roman?"

  Roman said,"Nothing, Y/N. I don't know nothin'."