Brian O'Conner x Requested Reader

Dedicated to mrsgublerhehe

Up next: Otto x Reader

Later: Leon x Reader

   DIAMARI'S POV

  I really wanted a tuna sandwich right now. Don't ask me why I wanted a tuna sandwich so badly right now, but I knew where I needed to go to get a decent tuna sandwich: Toretto's Market & Cafe.
  Toretto's Market & Cafe was just a 3-minute walk from my house, so I locked my front door and walked over to Toretto's Market & Cafe. Mia Toretto noticed me walking in and sent me a smile.

  She said,"Diamari, why didn't you tell me that you were going to be stopping by today?"

  I smiled at Mia and said to her,"I just wanted another one of your famous tuna sandwiches, that's all."

  Mia shook her head and said to me,"Diamari, the tuna here hasn't changed. It's the same tuna that you had the last time you came here to try it for the very first time."

  I nodded and sat down saying,"I still want a tuna sandwich, Mia. You can't talk me out of getting it a second time."

  Mia fixed me a tuna sandwich and placed it on a clean plate. Mia shook her head again, then she brought the plate over to me.

  I pretended to bow to Mia and sent her another smile saying,"Thank you, Mia."

  Mia laughed but said to me,"No problem. Just promise me that you'll try to get something different next time?"

  I said,"I promise."

  I picked up my tuna sandwich to finally put something inside of my stomach, but a man sat down beside me and smiled warmly at me. His smile was quite charming. It was. It took me a full minute to look away from him.

  Mia said to him,"Tuna on white, no crust, right?"

  He looked down at the thick magazine that was in front of him and said to Mia,"I don't know. How is it?"

  Mia looked over at me and then at him.

  Mia said to him,"Every day for the last three weeks you've been comin' in here... and you've been askin' me how the tuna is. Now, it was crappy yesterday, it was crappy the day before. And guess what? It hasn't changed."

  I said to Mia,"Mia Toretto, please stop being so dramatic. The tuna here is amazing, isn't it..."

  I turned and looked at the man beside me, waiting for him to possibly give me his name.

  He quickly caught on and smiled warmly at me again, then he said to me,"Brian. My name's Brian. What's yours?"

  I held out my hand and said,"Diamari. It's nice to meet you, Brian. I like your smile."

  Brian shook my hand and said,"It's nice to meet you, Diamari, and thank you for the compliment. It made my day."

  I nodded, but I asked Brian,"Do you like the tuna here?"

  Brian laughed but nodded and said,"I love the tuna here. I think that it's amazing, too, Diamari. I agree."

  I looked back at Mia and said,"See?"

  Before I could say anything else to Mia, I noticed the way she looked at Brian. She liked him. She wanted Brian to keep coming back here to order the tuna that she didn't care for.

  I cleared my throat and said to Mia,"Well, Mia, I should go. I'll just take my tuna sandwich with me, but here's my money."

  I placed my money on the table, then I just picked up my tuna sandwich and walked out.

  Just as I was about to cross the street, I heard,"DIAMARI!"

  I turned around to see Brian walking toward me.

  I let Brian catch up to me, but he asked me,"Did I do something wrong, Diamari?"

  Immediately, I shook my head and said,"No. You were very polite, Brian. You didn't do anything wrong. I just need to get home before it gets dark outside."

  Brian nodded.

  He asked me,"Did you just park at another store down the block or something?"

  I smiled at Brian but said to him,"I walked. I didn't drive."

  Brian looked worried, but I told him,"My house is literally right down the street. There's no need to worry about me, but that's sweet, though, Brian. It really is."

  Brian asked me,"May I take you home?"

  I asked him,"Like walk me home or drive me home?"

  Brian said,"Either one. If I've made you uncomfortable in any way possible, Diamari, then you can just say no to both. I won't be offended."

  I looked around and then back at Brian saying,"Did you really just say all of that? Sorry, I just need a minute to process what just came out of your mouth."

  Brian crossed his arms and said to me,"I did just say all of that, and I meant all of it."

  I asked Brian,"Could you walk me home?"

  Brian said,"I can walk you home, Diamari."

  I held Brian's hand and said,"Thank you, Brian."

  Brian smiled and squeezed my hand saying,"No problem, Dimari. You have to make sure that I don't walk off or something, though. Sometimes, I get distracted."

  I chuckled and said,"Don't worry, Brian. I'll keep an eye on you. I'll also eat this tuna sandwich that I've been holding for too long."