Deckard Shaw x Reader

Dedicated to MarieAudrey-Savard

Up next: Dominic Toretto x Requested Reader

Later: Han x Requested Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I had no idea why Dom would betray the whole team, but I was certain that there was a good reason behind it. While the team began to lose faith in Dom, I stood up for my twin brother and reminded them that Dom was still family. He was my family, and he had to have been blackmailed or something to have done something like this. This wasn't Dom. It couldn't have been just to do it...

  For some reason, Roman, Tej, Letty, Ramsey, and I had to be handcuffed to the table. I wasn't sure what the point of it was, but it was very unnecessary. Hobbs joined us and he placed a kiss on my forehead before he sat down in an available chair. Hobbs was like a second brother to me, so it was nice to see him. I escaped from my handcuffs and threw them onto the table.

  Apparently, Dom was working with Cipher and Mr. Nobody wanted us to track down Dom. Not only that, but Mr. Nobody's surprise guest was none other than Deckard Shaw. Hobbs was not happy about it at all, neither was anyone else. I didn't even care about that. If he could help find my twin brother, then I will accept any help we could get.

  Deckard made it clear he was only here, after Cipher manipulated Owen. However, Deckard's eyes met my own and I became drawn to him. I found him kind of cute..

  Deckard walked up to me and took my hand, placing a kiss on it saying,"We haven't met. I'm Deckard."

  I replied,"I'm Y/N, Dom's twin sister. It's nice to meet you, Deckard."

  Deckard said in confusion,"Another Toretto?"

  I nodded and Deckard smirked saying,"Interesting."

  Hobbs got in between me and Deckard before I laughed saying,"Hobbs, it's okay. He's actually very cute."

  Roman said,"No, Y/N. I'm cute."

  I playfully rolled my eyes at Roman, before Tej and Ramsey used God's Eye to find Dom. The problem was: Dom was here. He couldn't be here, could he?

  Before I could even think about what I had just said, an explosion went off, followed by more of them. One almost went off beside me before Deckard pulled me out of the way. Debris fell on top of him, and I was thrown back into the glass. My head felt like it was on fire. I spotted Dom and Cipher enter the room. The whole team was down, and Letty tried talking to Dom. Cipher kissed Dom and then Dom left with her.

  Before Dom left, he turned to look at me. I sent him a hurt look. Dom quickly looked away and left.

...

  Once everything had settled down, I decided to attend the party being held for the team. As I sat on the sofa, I overheard Roman and Tej trying to get Ramsey. When she asked them what her last name was, I laughed and Roman and Tej both looked at me.

  I said,"What? That's a really good question. Why don't either of you know the answer?"

  Roman rolled his eyes at me and Deckard had just arrived with my nephew. Dom told me about what happened with Elena and how my nephew was her and Dom's child. I moved closer to eavesdrop on Dom and Deckard's conversation.

  Deckard asked Dom,"What made you think I'd do it?"

  Dom replied,"Brotherhood. I saw that look you gave Cipher. Knew you wanted revenge. Glad I did it."

  Deckard and Dom shook hands before Deckard said,"Can't believe you went to see my mother."

  I smiled at the two before I walked up to Deckard.

  Deckard smiled at me and I said,"Thank you for saving me some injuries from earlier."

  Deckard nodded and said,"It was nothing. You're welcome."

  I gave Deckard a kiss and said,"No, really. Thank you. No one's ever really done that for me before, besides from Dom and Hobbs."

  Deckard took my hand and said,"You don't have to thank me again. I'd do it again, if I had to."

  I sent him a smile and sat down across from him at the table.

  He sent me a wink and Dom asked me,"Y/N, what was that?"

  I chuckled and said,"Nothing, Dominic. Give your speech."