Dominic Toretto x Sibling Reader

Dedicated to BitchyUnicorn46

Up next: Jakob Toretto x Reader

Later: Dominic Toretto x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Learning how to drive was scary, but it was also hard. Well, for me it was hard. I felt like even when I barely put my foot on the gas, the car was going way too fast. Dom kept telling me it was okay and that I was just nervous, but I didn't want to wreck my new car. This car was my most favorite car out of all the ones I had collected over the years.

  Dom made me loosen my hold on the wheel saying,"Y/N, you're going to break the wheel. You're overthinking this. Just drive to the stop sign and then stop. Can you do that?"

  Could I do that? I don't know, Dom. A lot could happen between where we were now and the stop sign.

  I took a deep breath and gently stepped on the gas pedal. I looked over at Dom, and he was trying not to laugh. I just looked back at the road, before I realized how close we were to the stop sign. I immediately slammed on the breaks, and Dom hit his head against the dashboard. But we at least stopped at the stop sign.

  Dom groaned and said,"Y/N..."

  "Sorry, but we made it to the stop sign. Let's try to go down the street with more people on the road."

  Dom immediately said,"No. I think that's enough for today, Y/N. Put the car in park, and then I'll take over."

  I said, a little disappointed,"Okay."

  I switched places with Dom, and he began to drive back towards the house.

  "I really am sorry, Dom. Is your head okay?"

  Dom kept his eyes on the road as he said,"I'm fine, Y/N. It's all right. You're still learning."

  I stopped talking to Dom and kept my attention on my shoes the whole car ride.

  When I finally looked up and noticed we were at the house, I walked with Dom inside and Brian asked me,"How did it go, baby?"

  He gave me a kiss before Dom said,"She's got a long way to go, O'Conner. She's not ready to race yet."

  Brian looked down at me and said,"Well, she'll get there. I can always help you, Y/N, when you want my help."

  I nodded, yet Dom crossed his arms and said,"O'Conner, I need to talk to my sister alone."

  Brian nodded and hugged me, before he headed out to the garage.

  Dom sat down beside me and pulled me in for a side hug saying,"You'll get it, Y/N. You will. It just takes time and racing these cars can be dangerous. Family is important to me. You're important to me. We'll keep practicing together, until you're driving like a Toretto."

  For some reason, what Dom said bothered me. It hurt me. I was so bad at driving; I wasn't even driving like I was a part of my own family. I was terrible.

  Tears fell down my face, and I buried my face in Dom's side.

  I began to sob saying,"I'm such a disappointment. I'm not even good for my own family. I'm never good at anything. I don't deserve to be a Toretto."

  Dom held me as he said,"Y/N, you're not a disappointment. You're a Toretto, and you're my sister. You deserve to be a Toretto. You make me proud every day. You're good at many things. Driving will be one of those things with time, Y/N. I'll help you."

  "Thanks, Dominic."