Owen Shaw x Reader

Up next: Brian O'Conner x Reader x Vince

Later: Brian O'Conner x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Yo, Y/N, you took my chips?"

  I stuffed some Doritos in my mouth and mumbled,"N..No, Roman."

  Brian laughed and Roman rolled his eyes saying,"I'm tired of you taking my stuff without asking, Y/N!! Yo, Tej, handle this."

  Tej looked at me and said,"Go ahead and keep taking his chips, N/N. He eats too much anyway."

  Roman glared at Tej; Dom walked in the room, along with Hobbs, Han, and Gisele.

  My phone went off and Roman said,"Y/N, you texting your friends about me already?"

   I rolled my eyes and asked Brian,"Who would want Roman?"

  Brian shrugged and Roman said,"Guys, I'm right here. Brian, don't hate. You've always been jealous of me."

   I laughed at Brian's face, and then I looked at the message that popped up on my screen.

  I got up and said,"Dom, I have to go."

   Dom nodded and I did my handshake with Han, before I walked out of the building.
   I hopped into my car and drove to where my boyfriend wanted me to meet him.

  When I arrived, I spotted his vehicle and smiled when he got out of the car.

  He said,"Look at you.."

  I met him halfway and pulled him in for a kiss, before he kissed back. I rested my hand on his shoulder, while he rested his left hand on my right cheek.

  He slowly pulled away and said,"I've missed you, too, Y/N. What is it?"

  I sighed and said,"Owen, honey, I just..I love you so much, but I'm betraying my family being with you."

  Owen said,"So, you regret being with me?"

  I quickly said,"No. It's getting harder for me to keep this up, Owen. I'm practically lying to my own family. They'll figure it out eventually; especially Tej. They probably have some kind of device on my car, and I wouldn't even know it."

  Owen wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my neck saying,"You're stressing about this too much, darling. There's no reason to be frightened. What if they do find out? Then, I'll protect you. You're too important for me to let you slip away from my life. Now, go back to your family. Be natural."

  I nodded and Owen kissed me again, then he mumbled,"Where have you always wanted to go?"

  I replied,"Italy ." (If Italy is not where you have always wanted to go, then just insert wherever you want to go in the place of Italy:) 

  Owen smiled and said,"I promise you, the second this is over; we go to Italy. Deal?"

  I smiled back at Owen and said,"You'd do that for me?"

  Owen nodded and I immediately hugged him. Owen hugged me back and kissed my cheek, holding on for a good minute.

  He whispered in my ear,"I love you."

  I pecked his lips twice and Owen pulled away from the hug. I blew him a kiss and drove off, making my way back to the team.
  A few minutes later, I had to quickly pull to the side of the road when another car almost hit my own.

  I got out of my car, and the whole team's cars surrounded my own.

  Dom was the first to get out and said,"Y/N, you have something you want to tell everyone?"

  I immediately looked at the hood of my car. I figured there was a tracking device in the hood somewhere.

  I sighed and said to everyone,"For the last couple of months, I have been seeing Owen Shaw. I can explain.."

  Brian said,"You don't need to..You've been lying to us for months about having your space, but you just needed some time to catch up with Shaw."

  I frowned and said,"Brian, that's not..I know what it looks like, but I'm still on your side."

  "Tej? Roman?"

  They both just looked at me, and tears formed in my eyes.

  Dom said,"I trusted you, Y/N. We all did. You're off the team."

  Tears fell down my face, and I walked up to Brian.

  I pleaded to him,"Brian, please..You've known me since we were kids..You..You have to give me another chance. Brian.."

  Brian said,"I'm sorry, but I don't know if you deserve it."

  I turned and rushed to my car, before I raced off. I drove to Shaw's hideout and immediately went looking for him.
  When I found him working on one of the cars, I broke down and ran to him.

  Shaw was confused, but he embraced me. I buried my face in his chest, and Shaw held me.

  I cried saying,"B..Baby, I..I got kicked off the team. I..I can't go back. I..I don't have a family anymore. I..I know you're..you're upset with me. You..You can go ahead and leave me for the police."

  Owen rubbed my back saying,"No. No, my love. I could never be upset with you. I'm upset with them for hurting you. You didn't deserve all of that. Don't worry. I'll get you to Italy."

  I nodded and Owen stayed up with me until I fell asleep; however, the team did have much come their way when Owen let his rage out on them. Luckily, for me, Owen did get to take me to Italy.