Roman x Reader Part 2

Dedicated to LottieWarren0

Up next: Han x Requested Reader

Later: Luke Hobbs x Requested Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Not too long after I stopped seeing Roman, I found out that I was pregnant. But did I tell Roman? Nope, I never did, and as I looked at my baby boy, Terence, I knew that his father had no interest in being a part of Terence's life. Even if I were to tell Roman today, there was a very small chance that Roman wanted to take part in this.

  Terence kept looking towards my bedroom door, and I laughed saying,"No. You know that you have to stay in here."

  Terence began to crawl towards my bedroom door, and I pulled him back saying,"No."

  I placed Terence back in his play area and blocked him in, so that he could not wander out of the room and end up falling down the stairs. I always kept an eye on Terence, but he was a fast baby, and anything could happen.

  ...

  After about a few hours of just watching television and also holding Terence, I decided that it was time that I went to the store. There was nothing in the house, and I was tired of eating cereal and noodles. I was going to throw up if I ate those two things one more time.
  I quickly got Terence dressed and put on my shoes, before I drove Terence and I to the store. It seemed like there weren't as many people here, which made it easier for me to get in and get out. I picked up Terence and closed the car door behind me, before I walked into the grocery store.

  One by one, I quickly grabbed everything off of my list, except for sugar. However, I stopped dead in my tracks when Roman was not even two steps away from me.

  Roman looked between me and Terence, before Roman said,"Who's baby is that?"

  I smirked saying,"Dom's."

  That shut Roman up, yet he said,"Stop playing with me, Y/N. There's no way that's Dom's child. Dom doesn't have any kids."

  I said,"Fine. Roman, this is your son, Terence. Terence, this is your father, Roman."

  I didn't like the way Roman was looking at Terence, and Roman then said,"That's not my kid, Y/N. Can't be."

  I pushed Roman out of the way and said,"Come on, Terence. We are almost out of here. We just need sugar, and then we'll be far away from your father."

  When I finally found the sugar, I let out a sigh of relief and turned to see Roman behind me.

  I said,"What is it?"

  Roman replied,"I know what's happening. You miss me, so you're trying to make someone else's kid my problem. I know that I'm right. Go ahead and admit it, Y/N."

  Why, Y/N? Why did you date him? But Y/N, if you would have never dated him, then you would not have had Terence.

  I held Terence closer to me and said to Roman,"Roman, I don't miss you. I've barely thought about you since we stopped being a thing, and I can assure you that Terence is your child."

  Roman shook his head saying,"You're lying, Y/N, and I want no part of this. You're just mad because I cheated on you. It was just starting to get boring with you, and I needed someone else."

  I said,"Yeah, Roman, you are right. I'll give you that. I am just mad because you cheated on me. If you would not have cheated on me, maybe we would have still been together today and you would have been a part of your child's life. But, God let me see what I saw for a reason, and I'm glad I saw. I'm sure, if you had the chance, you would've continued to cheat on me behind my back. That's not what I want my child to see in his father, because I deserve the world and you weren't going to give that to me. You gave me Terence, and he is my world, so thank you for that I guess. You don't have to worry about me missing you, because I will never miss you. Goodbye, Roman."

  I pushed my buggy forward and did not look back at Roman. After I paid for the groceries and someone returned the buggy to its place for me, I just smiled as I looked at Terence in his carseat.

  I kissed his forehead before I said,"Don't you worry. I'll continue to take great care of you and who knows, you may even get to see me walk down the aisle one day."

  Next, I received a call from Dom.

  I said,"Hi, Dom. Is this another call about Tej?"

  Dom chuckled saying,"No. Tej isn't here. This is about the two of us."

  I smiled saying,"Okay."

  I talked on the phone with Dom for a while, until he hung up. It looked like Dom was going to take me to dinner this weekend. Later, I would call Mia and ask her if she could possibly watch Terence for me this weekend.

  Right after Dom hung up, Tej called.

  I said,"Yes, brother?"

  Tej replied,"Y/N, tone. Watch the way you speak to me. I'm your brother."

  I smiled,"I'm sorry, Tej. I was just messing with you, and I know that you're my brother. That will never change. Do you need me for something?"

  Tej said,"Actually, I just wanted to call you and tell you that I loved you."

  "I love you, too, Tej. I'm glad that you've stayed with me all this time. Tej, I ran into Roman at the store, and I just want you to know that I'm okay."

  "I'm happy that you're okay, Y/N. Whatever Roman said, don't let it bother you. Just continue to be the great mom that you are. Even though you said that you're okay, you can still call me, Y/N, whenever you want to."