Han x Requested Reader

Dedicated to SacredWarrior

Up next: Owen Shaw x Reader

Later: Dominic Toretto x Requested Reader

   SHIZURU'S POV

  Even though I was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan, I found a home with Dominic Toretto and his crew. A crew that I recognized as my family. My life had been full of many bad roads, so I often came across as angry and brutal. I did my best to not let it show by still being the honest and intelligent girl I had always been.

  My childhood was depressing as it gets, and I didn't want anyone digging too deep into my past. It was a past that was better left unsaid. Realizing that I didn't have to spend all my time depressed, I turned to things I enjoyed like cooking, reading, and anything that involved cars. That was what led me to meeting Dominic Toretto and his crew. The crew that held their own stories and skill sets. Stories that didn't make me feel like I was so alone after all.

  As I turned my music up and worked under the hood of my car, someone approached me.

  I immediately slammed down the hood and Han said,"Is everything okay?"

  I stopped my hands from shaking and lifted the hood back up saying,"Yeah. I just..thought you were someone else."

  Han nodded and replied,"I'm sorry. I'll let you know it's me next time."

  I nodded to him and went back to working on my car.

  Han watched me cautiously and asked me,"Are you hungry?"

  I looked over at him and said,"Yes. Could you bring me something?"

  Han nodded and walked upstairs before I took deep breaths. I was trying to keep myself from having an anxiety attack. I know Han didn't mean to startle me, but I thought he was-

  "Shizuru, it's me. Here."

  I turned around and took the food from Han, slowly eating it.

  Han brought his attention to my car and said,"You must have been going pretty fast. You need any help?"

  I looked at Han for a minute before I said,"I was going pretty fast. I could use some help, just don't mess up my car."

  Han laughed and helped me. My fingers brushed against his own and I blushed a little. Han leaned over me and kept me from injuring my hand.

  I thanked him and he said,"Maybe one day I can figure out what made you like this."

  I looked over at him and replied,"Maybe, but trust isn't something that comes easily for me. You have to earn it."

  Han said,"Whatever it takes, I'll do it."