Brian O'Conner x Mia

Dedicated to XxM_StoriesxX

Up next: Jakob Toretto x Reader Part 3

Later: Dominic Toretto x Requested Reader

Inside Info: Hey, everyone. For this Brian O'Conner x Mia, it is an attempt of me imagining what it would be like if Paul Walker never died, and Brian O'Conner's character still had a heavy presence in the films. So, basically what the O'Conner family would look like after 7, if we were able to see the O'Conner family, including Brian.

   BRIAN'S POV

  Where did Jack go? He was just sitting beside me playing with his cars. He couldn't have gotten that far, but I needed to find him before he could get into something else. Wait, where was Olivia? Right, she was upstairs sleeping.
  I quickly stood to my feet and searched for Jack. When I found Jack, he was playing with an action figure on the floor in the middle of the kitchen. God, he was fast, and I was so proud of him.

  I said,"Hey, bud. Did you just get tired of playing with your cars upstairs?"

  Jack nodded and showed me his action figure. I didn't know who the action figure was anymore, though, because his head and his suit were missing.

  I took the action figure from Jack and asked him,"What happened to his head and his suit?"

  Jack laughed, and I picked him up.

  I tickled him as I said to him,"You think that's funny? You think that's funny?"

  Jack laughed and tried to get down. I put Jack down and kissed his forehead.

  I told Jack,"Stay right here, Jack. I'm going to go check on your sister."

  Jack dropped his action figure and reached for me.

  I picked Jack up and said,"I guess you can come with me."

  Jack rested his head on my chest and closed his eyes. I carried Jack up to Olivia's bedroom. I walked up to Olivia's crib and made sure that she was okay. Everything looked good, so I walked out of her bedroom and left the door open.
  When Mia walked into the house, Jack smiled and squirmed in my arms. Realizing that Jack wanted to get to Mia, I put him down. Jack ran down the stairs and over to Mia. Mia picked him up and kissed his cheek.

  Jack wrapped his arms around Mia's neck and said,"Mommy!"

  Mia laughed and said,"Hi, Jack. How'd your day with daddy go?"

  Jack said,"Good!"

  I walked down the stairs and over to Mia.

  I gave her several kisses and said,"Hey. I missed you, Mia."

  Mia said,"Hi. I missed you, Brian. Is Olivia still sleeping?"

  Jack said,"Yeah!"

  I wrapped my arms around Mia's waist and said to Mia,"I just checked on Olivia a minute ago, but she's been asleep since you left. She can really sleep."

  Mia wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss, then she said,"We'll let her sleep, then. Just be happy that she's not up there crying right now."

  I smiled at Mia, but I watched as Jack picked his action figure up off the kitchen floor. Then, Jack rushed into the living room and sat down on the sofa.

  Mia said to me,"He's not going to run away, Brian. I promise."

  I said,"Yeah, I know, but the kid can run really fast. How'd lunch go with Letty and Ramsey?"

  I followed Mia into the kitchen, and she said,"Jack is pretty fast, but lunch was great, Brian. We're going to do it again next week."

  I asked her,"I'll be taking care of Olivia and Jack by myself again?"

  Mia laughed and cupped my face saying,"No, you won't have to next time. The guys are going to come over and help you out."

  I let out a sigh of relief, but Mia just smiled at me.

  I put my hands over Mia's hands and said,"What?"

  Mia shook her head and said to me,"I'm just happy that you're still here with me, Brian."

  I asked Mia,"Where else would I be, Mia?"

  Mia said,"I don't know. I love you, Brian."

  I said,"I love you, Mia. I'm going to go check on Olivia again."

  Mia pulled me in for a short kiss and then said to me,"Okay. I'll be right here."