Han x Requested Reader

Dedicated to Astorias-Heart

Up next: Brian O'Conner x Requested Reader

Later: Dominic Toretto x Reader

   TONIA'S POV

  This was too much. This was too much. How was this possible, and why was I more angry than happy about it? Somehow, my dead husband, Han, had returned from the dead, and he was standing in front of me, the team, and most importantly, his son, Young Song.
  Yes, Han and I's son's name was Young Song. There was a deep meaning and story behind our son's name, but that was a story for another day. Right now, the only story I wanted to hear was how Han was here and how long he had been alive.

  Roman looked over at me and said,"Tonia, that's Han. Your man."

  I looked over at Han and said,"I know what my husband looked like, Roman. It's him, for sure, but how is he here and for how long has he been breathing?"

  Tej chuckled saying,"Dang."

  Young Song had tears in his eyes, and I said,"Honey?"

  He rushed behind Letty, and Letty said,"I've got him, Tonia. You talk to Han."

  I nodded, and Letty forced everyone to leave the room to only Han and I.

  Han said,"You're not happy to see me?"

  I sat down and stood up, before I sat down again.

  I said,"I'm happy to see you. I really am, but I'm also mad. I'm mad, because you decided to die the day before my birthday. I'm mad, because you didn't take out the trash. I'm mad, because you left me to take care of our child alone. I'm mad, because...because..."

  Han walked up to me and crouched down in front of me, before he asked me,"Because what, Tonia?"

  I broke down saying,"Because you know how much I hated this jacket and you're still wearing it."

  Han picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me over to the bigger chair and sat down in it.

  He rubbed my back as he said,"Just let it out, Tonia. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. If I could go back to that day and be with you and Young Song, I would. I lost a lot of time with the two of you, but I want to make up for it."

  I sniffed and looked up at him saying,"How could you make up for it?"

  Han looked me in the eyes saying,"By spending as much time with you and my son as I possibly can. What do you think?"

  I replied,"That's a start, but it's going to take more than that. If you get rid of this jacket, that might help take some time off."

  Han chuckled, before he said to me,"It's not going anywhere, Tonia."

  I shook my head, then I rested my forehead against his forehead saying,"Even though you're wearing this jacket, I am really happy that you're back and that you remember me, your son, and your family. By family, I mean Dom and the others."

  Han closed his eyes and said,"I could never forget you, Tonia. I love you."

  "I love you, too. You ready to speak to your son?"

  Han nodded, and I led Young Song into the room. Immediately, he ran to his father and hugged him. Han hugged him back, and I left Han to talk to his son alone.

   4 WEEKS LATER...

  To say Han was struggling to get back into the hang of things would be an understatement. I didn't know what the right word to use was, but I wasn't going to let Han continue to struggle. If he struggled for too long, I could lose him a second time. One time was enough.
  I took the pan out of Han's hand and placed it on top of the stove, before I led Han outside. I motioned for him to sit down, and he did. I walked inside and returned with a blanket. I wrapped the blanket around Han and I, before he pulled me close.

  He kissed my forehead and asked me,"What are you doing?"

  I said,"Trying to keep you warm."

  Han said,"Tonia..."

  I leaned on his arm saying,"I'm trying to be here for you. Now, just be quiet and enjoy this nice weather. Han, don't you worry. I'm here to help you get back in the hang of things."

  "Thank you, Tonia."

  "You're welcome, Han."