Jesse x Reader

Dedicated to JaylahWise101

Up next: Roman x Reader Part 2

Later: Han x Requested Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  The Torettos were throwing a barbecue for the team, and it looked like I was going to have to walk to the barbecue. My car decided to have a moment, and it was getting hotter outside by the minute.
  I called Dom to let him know what my situation was, and he said that he was coming to get me. I felt terrible that he had to come and get me, but at least he would appreciate a simple "thank you" from me after.

  However, Dom wasn't the one to come and get me. Jesse was. Out of anyone that could have come to my rescue, Jesse just happened to be it. Not that anything was wrong with Jesse. Jesse was perfect to me. I really liked Jesse, which was why I always felt so nervous and shy around him.

  Jesse jogged over to me and asked me,"Are you okay?"

  I shyly said,"I'm fine. Thank you for..coming here to get me."

  Jesse smiled at me and nodded saying,"You're welcome. You can ride with me, and I'll come back to fix your car after."

  I said,"You'd do that? Jesse, I know that you get busy. I could really just get someone to come and get it and then put it in the shop. I don't want to overwork you."

  Jesse looked over at my car saying,"Nah, it's okay. I'd have your car fixed faster than any shop would. We should go."

  I nodded and followed Jesse back to his car. Suddenly, I remembered about my things in my car and rushed back over to my car, quickly getting my important stuff. Then, I jogged over to Jesse's car and quickly got in.

  Jesse began to drive to the barbecue, and Jesse said,"I like your outfit. It works for you."

  I blushed saying,"I was on the defense about it, but your words mean the world to me, Jesse. Thank you. I like the new paint of your car. It suits your style."

  Jesse blushed this time saying,"Thanks, Y/N."

  Jesse and I sat in silence for the last few seconds of the ride before we went in separate directions to greet everyone.

  When I made it to Letty, Letty nodded towards Jesse saying,"You two came here together?"

  I chuckled saying,"Letty, stop being so nosey. My car's having issues, and Jesse brought me here. Dom was supposed to, but he probably sent Jesse instead."

  Letty smirked at me saying,"I'm sure it was Dom, no one else."

  I groaned,"Letty!! I can't tell you anything."

  Letty laughed saying,"Relax, Y/N. Dom would never tell Jesse. You know, you should go for it."

  Jesse walked over to Letty and I.

  He said,"I'm sorry to interrupt, but Y/N, do you want something to drink?"

  Letty smirked, and I said to Jesse,"Yes, Jesse, I do. Water's fine."

  Jesse nodded and Letty said,"He likes you. He really likes you."

  I asked Letty,"How do you know that?"

  Letty replied,"I just know. So, are you going to let him know that you're interested?"

  I said,"Are you going to stop talking?"

  Letty said,"Nope."

  I kissed her cheek saying,"I'm joking. You know you're practically my sister, and I like talking to you. I'll wait till Jesse gets back over here with my water to talk to him."

  Jesse returned with my water, and I thanked him.

  Jesse noticed Letty walking away and he asked me,"Did I do something wrong?"

  I shook my head saying,"No, not at all. Letty just left to talk to Brian and Dom. Jesse, would you ever consider..."

  I heard Letty say,"Spit it out, Y/N!!"

  I rolled my eyes, yet I said to Jesse,"Would you ever consider being more than friends with me?"

  Jesse nodded saying,"I'd consider it. I want to be together, Y/N. I don't know if Letty or Dom has told you this, but I really, really like you, Y/N. You're good at racing. You're good at everything really, and you make me smile every day."

  I smiled at Jesse and hugged his waist.

  Jesse hugged me as he said,"Maybe, if you're free later this week, we could grab something together and hang out after?"

  I said,"Sure, Jesse. Why not? Let's sit next to each other at the table."

  Jesse hugged me tighter saying,"Okay. Thank you for not giving me a hard time."