Dominic Toretto x Reader

Up next: The Team x Pregnant Reader

Later: Owen Shaw x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Brian, I can't do this. This is ridiculous.."

   Brian O'Conner, one of my closest friends, more like older brother figure, chuckled and said,"Y/N, you're thinking about it too much. Just go in there and ask Dom. Where's your brother?"

  I said,"Roman? I don't know. Still trying to get a girlfriend."

  Brian laughed and smiled at me, before he said,"Just use that beautiful smile of yours and be yourself. All you're doing is asking him to dinner.."

  I said,"That's all? Brian, it's hard for some people to just ask someone else to dinner. I mean, maybe not for you because you're...you. Brian O'Conner. You race cars and you're good-looking; practically the whole package."

  Brian wiggled his eyebrows and I just smiled, then he said a prayer for me.

  He said,"There. You're fine. Here.."

  Brian handed me the flowers and fixed my necklace for me, then he walked with me out to Dom.
  I literally felt my legs shaking and Brian stood beside me, in case I managed to pass out before I asked Dom what I wanted to ask him.

   Brian cleared his throat to get Dom's attention; Dom turned away from his car.

  He looked at Brian and said,"What do you want, Brian?"

  Brian nudged me and I said,"I need to ask you something, Dom."

  Dom nodded and chuckled, asking me,"Is it about my voice again?"

  I blushed and replied,"No. Something else."

  I looked over at Brian and whispered to him,"You can go, O'Conner."

  Brian whispered back to me,"You sure? I can stay if you need support."

  I smiled over at Brian and admitted to him,"I think I'll be all right. Thanks, Brian. I love you."

  Brian smiled and rested his hand over his heart saying,"Aww, Y/N, stop it. You're gonna make me cry. You see my tears?"

  I chuckled and Brian kissed my cheek, then he whispered in my ear,"Confidence. You got this."

  Brian nodded to Dom and jogged upstairs, leaving me with Dom.

  Dom just smiled and said,"What did you have to ask me? Trouble with your job again?"

  I shook my head and Dom said,"Good. I wondered when I have to come up there and handle the situation for you."

   I smiled at Dom and I said,"I wanted to ask you..Well, I've been hoping to ask you for a while..I mean I uh..I.."

  Dom walked up to me and said,"Ask me."

  I made eye contact with Dom and asked him,"Dominic Toretto, will you please join me for dinner tonight?"

  Dom chuckled and said,"That's what you're nervous about? To answer your question, yes, I will join you for dinner. Where?"

  I smiled real big and began to walk backwards, replying,"At my place. 7 o'clock. Oh, here's your flowers."

  I rushed back over to Dom and handed him the flowers.

  He chuckled and said,"I'll be there."

  I rushed up the stairs and squealed, before I saw Brian waiting by the front door.

  He said,"Well?"

  I squealed so loud and attacked Brian in kisses; I was so happy.

  Brian wiped his mouth and said,"Eww. Y/N, that's disgusting. Don't do that again."

  I acted like I was going to give Brian a kiss; he put his hand over my mouth.

  I chuckled and said,"I'm going to go home and get ready for dinner with Dom."

  Brian nodded and I arrived at home in no time. I immediately started getting ready for dinner and by the time I was done, the doorbell went off.
  I was expecting Dom, but it was Brian.

  He said,"Please look more excited to see me, Y/N. You're missing out on all of this."

  I said,"Nah. I'm good. What are you doing here, Brian? Not that I didn't appreciate your help with encouragement earlier."

  Brian fixed his tie and said,"I'm your waiter. Someone needs to keep an eye on the two of you."

  I groaned and Brian said,"See, this is why I need to be here. Don't groan. I could be at home with Mia right now."

  I mumbled,"Why aren't you at home with Mia?"

   Brian made a face at me and the doorbell went off again. I opened the door and Dom stood directly in front of me.

  He held flowers in his hands and said,"These are for you. You look great."

   I smiled at Dom and took the flowers from, thanking him in the process.

  Dom noticed Brian, but he didn't say anything. I sat down and Dom sat down as well, but then Brian sat down.

  I said,"Brian.."

  Dom said,"Brian, I think this was just for the Y/N and I."

   Brian just ignored both of us, and Dom and I both just went on with dinner.

  Halfway into dinner, I asked Dom,"Are you enjoying this?"

  Dom replied,"I am. This is nice. I'm glad I agreed to this."

  Brian said,"Me too."

  Dom and I looked at Brian and Brian laughed. However, Dom knocked Brian out of his chair. Dom grabbed Brian and locked him in one of the closets.

  Brian banged on the closet and yelled,"TORETTO, I'LL CALL MIA!!"

  Dom yelled back,"HOW??"

  I looked down and saw Brian's phone in Dom's right hand.

  I chuckled and Brian yelled,"Y/N, ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME??!! YOU BETTER GET ME OUT OF THIS CLOSET, AND YOU BETTER NOT BE HOLDING DOM'S HAND!!"

  I took Dom's hand and Dom smiled at me, as we resumed our dinner. After a while, we let Brian out. He immediately went home.
  It did not surprise me the next day when Mia showed up to my house upset, which let me know that Brian had told her what Dom and I did. I blamed it on Dom, but Mia knew I was with Dom.

  Me, realizing Brian was a little sensitive, apologized to him. He accepted it. Every time Dom tried to get close to me, Brian would quickly get in between us.
  It was a little annoying, but it was somethings about Brian O'Conner that I enjoyed being a part of. Dom always found some way to get around it, though, which did not make it so bad.