Deckard Shaw x Reader

Dedicated to fanka13

WARNING: THIS IMAGINE MENTIONS RAPE AND HOW IT HAPPENED! IF THIS TOPIC IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU, PLEASE MIND YOUR HEALTH AND DO NOT READ!

Up next: Luke Hobbs x Reader

Later: Brian O'Conner x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Y/N, you can't just sit here and cry all day."

  I sniffed and turned to face my big brother, Brian, saying,"Why not? I've been doing crying for the last two weeks."

  Brian tried to pull me out of bed and immediately backed away from me saying,"Y/N, have you gotten out of this bed at all? You need a shower. A couple of showers."

  I rolled my eyes and replied,"And you need to be quiet and leave me alone, Brian."

  Mia walked in and said to Brian,"Brian, leave Y/N alone. Here, you go take care of the rest of the dishes downstairs. I will talk to Y/N."

  Brian gave Mia a kiss, and then he looked back at me. He closed the door behind him, and Mia took a seat beside me.

  She took my hand and sent me a soft smile saying,"You know, Brian is really trying to be strong for you. He hates seeing you this way, even if it doesn't seem like it right now."

  I nodded and said,"I..I know."

  I became quiet and couldn't get out what happened the other night out of my head. My now ex-boyfriend decided to take advantage of me and left me not too far from the house. Brian wasn't the one who found me. It was Mia and she kept it secret, out of respect for me asking her to. I knew it was hard for her keeping anything from Brian.

  Mia squeezed my hand and asked me,"But how are you doing?"

  I said,"I've been having nightmares. I've been afraid to ask Brian to stay with me. Then, I would have to tell him."

  Mia pulled me into her arms and said,"At some point, Y/N, you will have to. Either your ex will come back and tell him or it will break you until you do tell Brian. The choice is yours, but I just want you to be okay."

  Mia reached her hand up and wiped my tears with her thumb before she left me alone.

....

  As I tried to get some sleep, I heard someone outside. It was Deckard. I immediately rushed down the stairs and embraced him where he stood.

  He returned my hug and said,"Y/N, it's been a while since I've last seen you. Everything all right?"

  I continued to hug him and seeing him reminded me of how many times I screamed for him to come and save me. Save me from what happened that night.
  Deckard ran his fingers through my hair and then led me inside. He closed the door behind me and sat down with me.

  "Y/N, what's going on?"

  I took many deep breaths before I spilled out every detail of that night to him. As I told him everything, I saw many different expressions come across his face. Expressions that reminded me just how important I was to Deckard.

  I pulled him close and held on to his waist, letting everything out. Deckard didn't say a word, yet I almost missed the tears falling down his face.

  He mumbled,"Y/N, I..I'm so sorry I wasn't there. If you need anything, you..you tell me, all right? I love you. As in, I love you more than just a best friend."