16#Three Idiots

MIT- Mumbai

9:00 AM

Mahaveera Institute of Technology is buzzing with students, professors, and their budding chit-chat. It's looking more like a fish market than any Institute.

"215-Adira," Arnav Singh Raizada called out for taking thendance. Adira who was engrossed in reviewing her documentation looked up at her professor and responded to him.

"Present, Sir," Adira shouted.

"216-Adya," ASR called out.

Adya who seems to be busy in her own world didn't listen to him.

Arnav Singh Raizada glared at the girls as he hasn't heard any response. He was going to Mark the number as Absent when Adira kicked Adya with her elbow in her stomach.

"Ouch!" Adya squealed in pain.

"Your turn," Adira whispered in her ears.

All this was noticed by Arnav Singh Raizada. His eagle eyes glared Adya and Adira with anger.

"Present sir," Adya stood up and said to him.

Arnav looked at her once and nodded his head. His face was stiff.

"217- Ameya," Arnav called out.

"Present, Sir," Ameya responded.

And the attendance went on with the further members responding to ASR's call.

"So, students. Are you done with your projects?" ASR asked scanning the class with his brown-chocolate eyes.

"Yes, Sir," students screamed in union.

These are the students around 20 to 21 years -old studying in Fashion Designing cum Business Management course. Arnav Singh Raizada has come to their class for the special project training. It has been 9 days he came to the Guest lecture and until now, he wasn't satisfied with the students response.

"Okay. So, batch number-20, show me your project first," ASR commanded sitting on his chair.

Adira shook Adya.

"What happened now? Attendance is over, no?" Adya said to her.

"Batch no-20 is ours," Adira gritted her teeth.

"Oh!" Adya sighed while Ameya kicked her from behind.

"You forgot our batch number?" Ameya whispered.

"Guys, stop fighting. Let's go to the sir. He's glaring at us," Adira said and got up with her documentation.

Ameya and Adya too stood up and started going towards ASR.

"Sir," Ameya called out.

Arnav just nodded his head.

"This is our final result. Here's the documentation," Adira said to ASR being quite nervous.

Arnav took the documentation from her hands and started checking it. On the other hand, Adya is quite mad at ASR and is on the verge of fighting with him. She kept glaring at him.

"Hmm..Nice! But it's not the best," ASR concluded.

Once see everyone's project, after that, you will tell us ours is the best. Adya thought about it in her mind.

"Sir, can we go?" Adira asked.

"Did I tell you to go?" ASR gritted his teeth.

Adira nodded her as no being afraid.