11#Who are THEY?

Gupta's are standing in the House looking at father-daughter's argument. They were sweating with the heat increasing in the room of the Gupta House.

"Dad, What's wrong with you?", Khushi cried in front of her Father.

"What's wrong with you? What the hell are you doing in India? I told you, you can't come to India.", Suman screamed at his daughter. His temper started reaching a whole new level as soon as his eyes landed on the file which is placed on the table.

Khushi's gaze followed her father's stare. She too caught the file sitting on the table.

"So, you started your work? Even after I told you not to? Hmm?", he saw red when his daughter shrugged her shoulder. As if she doesn't care! True it is.

" If your work is more important to you, my work is important for me too. ", although it was a statement, one can easily figure out her taunt if concentrate on her gaze more.

" Khushi, why can't you for once listen to me? Leave this particular case and comeback. I'll assign someone else. You don't have to do this.", his voice became as a pleading at the end.

"No dad. I can't! Stop it, for God's sake. Let me do my work. ", Khushi shouted at him, irritated with her father's same dialogue.

Suman who's furious at his daughter adamant behaviour left from there while Gupta's not knowing what to do stood in complete silence which got broken by Khushi banging her Room's door as she left for her room tagging the file with her.

Raizada Mansion

" Khushi Gupta is not a Gupta, how can this be possible? She's the daughter of Suman Singhania? No! I've to inform him about this soon. This can't be happening. ", murmuring to herself, she went to his room calling to someone on her phone. As soon as she got to her room, she closed her room doors for the safety purpose.

" Hello, there's a news for you. ", she told on the phone.

" What's that? "

"Khushi is not a Gupta but Singhania. Suman Singhania's daughter. "

"What??? "

"Yeah! What's now? "

"Let me call you back. "

Gupta House

"Khushi-ji, are you sure about this? ", Shyam asked for the 100th time.

" Yeah. I'm 200% sure, Shyam-ji. "

"Okay, Khushi-ji. I hope it will be successful. ", Shyam sighed.

"It has to. I haven't given any choice here. ", Khushi gritted blazing fire at no one particularly.

" You know what is to be done, right?", Khushi looked at him as she said that.

"Don't worry about this. It will be done in minutes without anyone getting a hint of it. ", Shyam smirked at his plan.

" Good! ", Khushi smiled, a content smile it was.

To be continued..

Hi, everyone. How are you all? I hope positive.

I know everyone is angry at me. But, what to do? Things were not good here, personally, mentally and even in surroundings which is why I had to shut myself off from the writing world. Things are getting better now. Anyway, enough of me for now.

Coming to the update, finally after so manyyyy days, I've written something. Honestly, I don't remember the concept I've started this series of shot with. I've changed this shot to whole new concept. Don't worry, I'll inform about the changes if any comes. I'm trying to merge previous two shots with my new concept without any changes. Doubts are welcome. I honestly don't remember a single thing. So, question me. I'll try to clear it out.

I don't know how this shot came as. I hope it was good and nothing changed in my writing style. That depends upon you, though.

Waiting for your reviews!

P. S.

I can't believe I'm becoming 20 year- old in few more days. 😭😭😭