8#Ban the Damn Hollywood Movies

"Arnav-Ji", Kushi sprinted towards her Husband like a butterfly, after completing her morning chores. Her husband who is sitting on his Recliner working on his oh-so-dear-laptop jerked away with the oh-not-so-loud-pitch of his darling wife. Looking at his rabbit in front of him, he released a big sigh. Now, what does his crazy wife cum rabbit wants? Perhaps, Another Crazy Idea!

" Yeah, Kushi?", he welcomed his wife for a warm embrace. She came and settled on his lap, a perfect fit she was!

"Arnav Ji, Can we go to a Movie? Please.", her hazel orbs screamed its innocence at him. Adding to it, her pouty lips did nothing good to keep him sane. How can he deny his baby wife's wish? Being a lovely husband as he was, he nodded at her, still with his wife on his lap.

" Okay, Get Ready. We are going for a Hollywood Movie. ", how can one forget he is the damn ASR? ASR only watches Hollywood Movie.

" What? No way. We'll go to a Bollywood Masala Movie. Salman Khan is waiting for me with his latest movie. ", she went into Salmankhan-land. How can he tolerate his wife dreaming about another man? Green monster popped out from his system. Perhaps, it's the one and main reason of why would her husband deny his darling wife for a Bollywood SalmanKhan-movie.

" Kushi, we have seen his movie last week, already. I'm not listening to you. We are going to a Hollywood movie and that's it. ", ASR appeared along with a Green Monster. Must say, both the combinations are deadly dangerous.

" Okay! ", she grunted listening to the ASRism.

*

" Damn, just ban this damn Hollywood movie!! ", Arnav groaned after coming out from the theatre. His wife beside him talking about the movie non-stop. It's okay, if she only talks about the movie, but she... His Bad luck!

" Arnav ji, please tell me the real name of that hero who went shirtless. Please Arnav ji. ", she went into Dreamland remembering the hero's abs who went shirtless in the movie.

" Arnav ji, I don't know what you would do. I want his poster in our Room. He is damn handsome, more than my Salman Khan. ", there again, she woke up the already awake Green Monster.

Arnav groaned and cursed himself for taking his wife for a Hollywood Movie.

Moral- Never take her to the Hollywood Movie ever again, Salman Khan movies are better.

He hates Tom Cruise, more than Salman Khan!

" Damn the damn Hollywood movies", poor husband has nothing other than this to grunt about.

Hola!

A Drabble. How's it?
Let me know your views!

P. S.

I must say, mock exams sucks! Especially, when it is all about coding & programming.

-Bhavana:)

25/02/2020