11#Who is the client?

"ASR, what is Khushi doing here? In your house?", the international client asked ASR.

"I really can't get anything. How do you know Miss Gupta?", he questioned?

"Now, who is this Miss Gupta?", he was confused.

"What the f-? Miss Khushi Gupta!", he gritted his teeth. After all, his lovely meeting is stopped midway.

"Who said Khushi is a Gupta, Mr Raizada?", he quirked his brows.

"What do you mean, Mr Singhania?", ASR's tolerance level is getting down. First of all, Khushi's weird behaviour, and then Mr Singhania's reaction, the problem with GUPTA, everything is taking a toll on him.

Mr Suman Singhania without responding to him took out his phone, called his guards who are just outside the doors of Raizada Mansion.

"Steves, Khushi is going to step out of the house. Cage her.", he commanded and without a backward glance, he started moving out of the room. On his toes, his personal assistant and manager followed him. ASR and Lavanya too started following him, confused with all the happenings.

Downstairs

Raizada woman looked at Khushi running outside as if her tail caught fire. They were astonished by her amazing running skills. She would be a world champion if she would go for it, true.

But, before Khushi can step out of the house, two bodyguards with broad shoulders stopped her by holding her both hands from either side. Looking at this, Khushi widened her eyes along with the women present there.

"Leave me, you, stupid; leave me.", Khushi is struggling in their grip, dangling her slender limbs.

"Shut up!", everyone heard a thunderous voice from none other than ever-so-soft-Singhania.

Khushi stood straight realising that there's no use in playing hide and seek.

Suman glared at her and turned towards Arnav.

"Mr Raizada, Apologies for the discomfort, We'll get back to the meeting some other day.", Suman apologised to Arnav.

"But one question, What is she doing here?", Suman, a 50-old-man, empire of the fashion world, and American brand ambassador by profession asked him.

"She is a ser-", Manorama was going to say servant when Anjali cut her off.

"She meant, she is a trainer in our home.", Anjali said.

Suman nodded at her, glaring at Khushi still now.

"Good! She is no more a trainer/worker in your home. Search for someone else.", Suman's voice was slightly rude. Realising it, Khushi is going to say something when Suman stopped her.

" Now, you! Come with me without opening your mouth. Let us go to Gupta house, you have played this hide and seek for a big time. I'll not tolerate it anymore. Come!", came a strict voice of Suman.

"But, Dad?", Khushi whispered with a fake pouty face to melt her father's anger.

"No! Don't start again with your fake tears. Don't forget that I'm your father and know you very well. Already, you have a created a ruckus by running away from home. No more dramas. Come!", he said sternly, glaring at her.

Suman went outside while Khushi who realised that she has to go back to her jail-home where she will be surrounded by 100's of guards like these two who caged her, stopped faking her pouty face and soon she came back to her real avatar. Angry young woman! She pushed those guards, showing her anger on them.

"Don't touch me! Bloody idiots, I'll come by myself. You don't need to cage me.", she fumed at them.

"But, Ma'm?", the bodyguards mumbled.

"Va au diable", she screamed at them and went outside, bodyguards who understood her language followed her outside.

(Go to Hell)

"Hello hi bye bye, what does vacay diaaaaabbble means, what's language is that?", she asked to no one particular with her not so perfect pronunciation.

"Go to hell, Mami-Ji", Lavanya mumbled.

" What? You cursed me?", Manorama widened her eyes.

"No, Mami! I said what you asked for.
Va audible means Go to hell.", mumbled Lavanya.

All the while, Arnav was like 'What-the-hell-is-happening-here?' Look.

How's it?
Want more?

Khushi is the daughter of Suman Singhania. She ran away from her home which is in Paris and came to India to Payal who's her childhood friend when she used to stay in India before she went to Paris. Suman had no idea that his daughter is in touch with Payal, which is why he didn't search for his daughter in India.