11#ASR

"Dad, where's Mom? Meri friends ki toh sabki Mom's hai aaj school par. Meri kaha hai, kab aayegi, Dad? Everyone celebrated the mother's Day with mom, except me. ", the little 8-Year-old girl asked her father, looking up at him with her innocent Hazel orbs. Disappointment and longing is visible in her hazel nuts.

(Dad, where is Mom? My friends have their own mothers in school day. Where's mine, when would she come, Dad? )

Suman Singhania who's working on his laptop looked up at his 8-year-old daughter, Khushi Singhania. His only daughter. Cute, chubby and little kitten of his. His wife's last symbol. Their love symbol. As he heard his innocent daughters question, he couldn't help to stop the tears from flowing down his eyes. He hugged his daughter without saying anything. He couldn't tell her. He has no strength to voice out that her mother and his wife is no more. She was shot dead. It has been a month and still he couldn't tell his daughter the truth. Everytime, everytime he would make excuses like " Khushi, Sweetheart, your mom is in her home, baby. She'll come soon. " And his daughter would ask the same every other day.

It has been two years they have come to Paris for extending his business, also he's a brand ambassador. It was necessary for them to shift Paris. His wife Aradhya Singh Rathode alias Aradhya Singhania has applied transfer as well. She has become a Senior Deputy Officer in Special Task Force(STF) , Paris. Everything was good for more than one year. He was happy with his business, wife and his toddler. His wife was content with her Job, her husband and her angel. Everything was perfect. Every single thing. But, then happiness doesn't last long, right?

Aradhya Singh Rathode, a sweet and caring lady in home, tiff and strict officer in her office. His wife was a Cop. She's a government servant. She was known as ASR in the criminal world. No one got injustice under her custody. She's a perfect Officer. A perfect citizen. A perfect government servant. She handled criminals single handled. She's the reason for the justice people whoever went to her, got. ASR alias Aradhya Singhania was one of the woman whose name is taken of with pride and respect. Suman Singhania fell for ASR, hard. And then everything is a blurry image, they got married. A Love Marriage it was. Things turned out to be more good with the arrival of their love symbol, their happiness, Khushi Singhania. Their little toddler. After 6 years of their life in India, they had to transfer for Paris. After the transfer, for one year, they were happy. Very happy.

Someone said God tests and troubles the one's who are strong enough. And Aradhya Singh Rathode was one of them. She tried to fight. And In this trial, she lost her breath.

Suraj Bhatt, the most wanted criminal in the whole world. He's a underworld Don. He doesn't have any limits for crime rates, criminal records, human trafficking and every single illegal thing.

Aradhya got his case in her hands. The case which took away Aradhya from this world. Suraj Bhatt killed Aradhya, brutally. Not only he killed her, he destroyed her. He destroyed Aradhya. He destroyed a family. He snatched away a mother from her daughter.

Her daughter, Khushi Singhania became a motherless child at the age of 8.

Suman Singhania still couldn't forget how his wife's body was found. Thank to God, his daughter is out of reach I'm her friends home. She didn't have to see her mother's body which which was killed brutally. Police force along with him did the last rites of his wife, surrounded by number of officers.

It has been a month and he still couldn't tell his daughter about her Mother's death. No. Not anymore. He'll tell her today. He can't avoid this everytime. His daughter has to know that her mother is not going to come . She's gone for forever. Forever.

"Dad, Why are you silent? Tell me na..", Khushi tugged at his shirt, almost clinging to him. She's on the verge of crying.

" Baby? ", Khushi looked up at her dad as her eyes turned moist.

" Baby, whatever I'm going to say. Listen carefully and you will not cry. Promise?", Suman extended his hands to take the promise from his daughter. His daughter extended her small and tiny hand, placing it on her Father's big hand completing the promise.

"Sweetheart, do you know about death? ", he questioned her.

" Ha! The person who cannot return ever. I know about it. I heard the Father saying this during the Mass. Jesus too died, right? Just to save us. I know that. I even know that Jesus came back alive 2 days later. And he said he will come back for the second time. Father said only Jesus have the capability and power to come back alive, and not any human. Once dead, human can never return back. Father and even our Sister in School said about this, dad. Father said I can take baptism after two years with the regular Mass classes. ", Khushi told her father with twinkling hazel nuts as she shared her little knowledge with her father.

Suman hugged her daughter close to his chest, crying.

" Baby, the same happened with your mother. She left us. She died for people. You know, right? Your mother is a police officer? Huh? ", saying so Suman hugged his daughter close to his heart. While little Khushi is in shock to digest the news about her mother's death.

Khushi who remembered her past, wiped away her tears. Her mother's killer has to die.

" I'm coming Suraj Bhatt. Your wife, your daughter, everyone will die out of pain. ", Khushi murmured to herself with venom in her eyes.

After all, me coming to India, staying in Gupta's, bearing useless work and words of the ASR, her entry into Raizada Mansion, everything was planned, after all.

"I'll torture you to death, Killers. ", Khushi gritted her teeth.

She came out from the web as her phone rang.

Shyam

" Yeah, Shyam? Work's done? ", she asked him and after few minutes, smirked at the reply she got.

" I'm coming, Killers. I'm coming. I'll introduce you to destruction, Mr. Manohar alias Suraj Bhatt. ", Khushi is on her way to garage to get her car.

To be continued..

Who do you think the Killer is?