15#Khushi- TBG(1)

A/N-

Not show related. New plot with different background and behaviour.

——————————————————

"Excuse me," Khushi called out for a receptionist, who was in her mid-twenties. Shilpa, the badge said her name. She was dressed in formals with a lot of make-up over her face. She didn't know if she wore pants or is it skirt since only her upper half was visible. Anyway, Khushi Kumari Gupta, or simply KKG doesn't care unless it catches her eye.

"Good Morning. How can I help you?" The Receptionist aka Shilpa responded giving a bright smile that should be given by a Receptionist to anyone, nonetheless.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta. I have an interview at 10:00 AM. So, can you provide me with the information?" Khushi said with a smile.

"Yeah! Sure." She turned towards the desktop after checking the girl out who's in her formal black pants and white shirt with a black blazer on. Well, that's how Khushi Kumari Gupta is. Perfect with her appearance wherever she goes.

"Well, Khushi Kumari Gupta. 25 years old. Applied for Professional Assistant cum Head Designer post. Is it?" Shilpa asked turning towards Khushi to re-confirm.

"Yeah," Khushi agreed.

"16th floor. West wing. You have an interview with Mr. Vishal Singh. Interviews will start by 10:00 AM. Until then you can wait in the Lobby or in the West wing," Shilpa said to her.

"I would like to wait in the West wing," Khushi answered.

"Take the lift to the west wing, it's on the 25th floor. Our attendee will help you with it if you wish," Shilpa told putting her teeth on for a show.

Khushi nodded her head and smiled, "No, Thank you! I will help myself."

Oh, No. Khushi Kumari Gupta. Wait for an hour more now since it's not 10:00 AM yet.

Khushi sighed and took the lift. She pressed the button to 16th floor and waited for it to complete its work. She is the only one in the lift. She checked herself and her documents once more as she wanted everything perfect.

"Good luck to yourself, Khushi Kumari Gupta. You are going to bag this job. You are going to take this company to heights. Advance Congratulations to you," she smiled looking at herself in the full-size mirror and patted her back before coming back into the world as lift completed its task.

Khushi stepped out of the lift and looked at the area that greeted her. It is a definition of extravagance. Khushi breathed in taking her confidence. After a brief deep breath, she started walking and soon, the walk became pace to reach the west wing. As she was striding towards the sitting arrangement, she looked down at her files to re-check and didn't expect bumping into someone.

"Aahh!" he hissed as he fell down on the floor while Khushi's file is dropped.

"Can't you see?" he screamed at her.

"I'm so sorry," she said and got down to fetch her files. As her work was done, she stood up.

On the other side, the man who fell on the floor and isn't able to get up raised his hand helplessly.

Khushi who noticed him doing that forwarded her hand with a smile, "Hi! I am Khushi Kumari Gupta." She shook her hands with him.

"What the fu*k, man," he cursed quite shocked with her introduction instead of helping him get up.

Khushi raised her eyebrows at his words and looked at his hand again.

"Apologies but I am a woman," she said that out grabbing the man's attention.