15#Khushi-TBG(last)

Part-1

"Come out. Idiot. Are you blind? Haven't you studied the rules of traffic? Who gave you the licence? Huh? Come out," Khushi banged on the window waiting for the person to come out.

Soon a girl around 25-year-old came out from the car.

Khushi looked at the girl and was going to burst out her anger at her when she was engulfed in a hug.

"I'm so sorry," the girl said to Khushi engulfing her in hug.

Khushi who was shocked by the sudden hug pushed her away.

"What's wrong with you, girl? Is this the way to apologise to a stranger?" Khushi barked at her. She doesn't like when people, especially strangers cuddle her or try to be over-friendly.

"No. I don't behave that way with strangers," the girl said flaunting her dimples.

"What?" Khushi was confused but was intelligent enough to catch the meaning behind her words. But she hasn't met this girl till now. As the thought came into her mind, her temper went up to the sky.

"I mean, I know you," the girl said.

"Look lady, I don't know who are you. So, don't try to be friendly. You just had to say sorry. I would have accept that. But with your drama, I don't think I can appreciate your behaviour and forgive you," Khushi said still being angry.

"This is not a drama. I know you," the girl said smiling irking Khushi more.

"Anyone can come and say, 'I know you', that doesn't mean I know them or I'll believe them. You might be doing this drama to attract me, sugar-coat me, but that's not happening, mind you!" Khushi warned glaring at her.

"But—" the girl was cut off by Khushi.

"I don't need your sorry or whatever. Have a good day, Miss—" Khushi was cut off by the girl.

"Lavanya. Lavanya Singh—" Lavanya was cut off by Khushi.

"Lavanya or whatever, I don't care," Khushi said and went to her bike, kicked a start and buzzed away.

Lavanya Singh Raizada stood by her car quite amused with Khushi Kumari Gupta's behaviour.

And now she's just waiting for show to begun. She smirked and climbed into her car buzzing away to her destination.

GH Nivas
2:30 PM

Khushi just arrived at her home. Na..not her's. Their home. Her and her Aunt's home. Mary Aunty is her paternal Aunt. After the death of her parents, Shashi and Garima Gupta, her Mary Aunty bought her up. She's is an unmarried woman who's much engrossed into social activities. One of the Minister of the state. Not only she is a modern woman but also a firm believer in spiritual power. Whenever she used to call her as Bua in her childhood, she used to scold her and command her to call Aunt. She's that modern in her life. And maybe, from her, she got that trait too. She chuckled at the thought.

Gupta Nivas is a beautiful, sophisticated, 3-storey bungalow. Yeah, they are rich. Although not rich enough to be compared with Bill Gates. They are still rich enough to live for next 30 years without worry.

Khushi entered into the house. Raizadas are sitting on the sofa enjoying the snacks. Seems like they have just arrived. She entered into the hall and gave a polite smile to everyone there, only because her Aunt said so.

"Khushi-ji, you have came? Mary Aunty just called us, she told us you will come soon and look, you are here," Anjali Jha expressed her happiness to find her soon-to-be Sister-in-law.