11#THEY are revealed (2)

Suraj Bhatt alias Manohar Kashyap gasped in shock looking at the copy version of ASR, Aradhya Singh Rathode. Her Daughter, Khushi Singhania, dressed in tight jeans and shirt, with the belt around her waistline. Her name with Special Task Force is sitting on the belt showing the profession of Khushi Singhania.

Shyam Manohar Jha, the criminal Lawyer who sat until now on the sofa stood up looking at Lady Monster who's coming with her team behind her. He just have to wait and watch the upcoming show. It would have been better if he only had a packet of popcorn with him. Alas!

"Hi, Mr. Kashyap! ", Khushi greeted him.

But Suraj Bhatt stood in confusion, she's not the one. She's not Khushi Singhania, the photo his detective gave him has a different photo. And here, the girl standing in front of him has Aradhya's eyes and skin tone. The girl in the photo his detective gave has similar face cut and nothing else.

His detective tricked him? He turned towards his detective who stood at a side and was gulping down the lump. Who doesn't? When you are standing in front of Lioness, it has be that way.

" Stephen, you tricked me? How dare you? ", Suraj was on the verge of attacking him when a voice made him stop in midway.

" He's not at fault, Suraj. You should use your non-existent brain sometimes.", Khushi remarked with her signature smirk. She's looking more beautiful at the moment. If only the great Arnav-Egoistic Singh Raizada was here, he would have fallen flat on his face. Who knows?

With that remark, Suraj with confusion looking at Khushi. Manohar Singh Raizada who stood at Suraj's side went towards Khushi smiling at her.

"Manohar?", Suraj glared at him as he went towards Khushi as if she's the Queen here.

" Actually,I don't have any habit of giving away free advice but with you it's different, always. Chalo, I'll give you a free advice. ", the tapping index finger on her chin did the work of completing her picture, Khushi who's thinking a lot while taunting him, indirectly. It would have been better if she kicks his ass, without turning back to think.

" Suraj Bhatt, you must have heard the phrase "choose your friends wisely", then you should know if your friend has any best friend before you. Or if that best friend of him is some Suman Singhania. You see? You could have done better! Buy, what would you do when you have zero brain? Poor you! ", mocking at him, Khushi moved forward.

" Oh! So, Manohar replaced the picture of your with someone else? ", he muttered under his breath. Only if the mansion was not so silent, everyone couldn't have heard. He remembered how a year back when he got doubt that Suman Singhania's may revenge him, he immediately called Stephen, his PI and ordered him to collect the history of Aradhya's husband and daughter. Now he knew why Manohar Raizada took the file from Stephen when Suraj was busy with a important meeting, a sham meeting if he has to say now.

And Lavanya, his daughter, too didn't know that Khushi Gupta is a Singhania. How could she have known? If he showed her the photo of replaced Khushi Singhania, fake. All thanks to Manohar Raizada, his enemy. Only if he could have guessed it before. He was being tricked from years, and he didn't know that?

"Congratulations on your first time usage of brain, Mr. Bhatt. ", Khushi clapped her hands, laughing a bit.

Suman fisted his hands, his face and eyes red while Lavanya is ready to kill. She doesn't have to look more red, her makeup is already doing the work.

" What do you think, Suraj? After Killing Aradhya, changing your identity, you could escape? It's good that I got to know about you. Thanks to Khushi bitiya. ", Manohar thought about his friendship with Aradhya and Suman when they were in India. They are more of a family than friends. Akash and Khushi were best friends then, un-seperated and clingy to each other all the time. When Aradhya and Suman has to transfer, Khushi and Akash cried their lungs out because of the separation. Manorama Raizada too don't know about Khushi Singhania. Nor his family does. He used to take Akash to a park daily in Evenings where he met Suman and Aradhya who used to get their daughter to the same park as well. Little Akash found a great friend in Khushi who is little elder to by a month. They used to meet each other daily and their friendship grew over the years until a day came when Khushi turned 6 years old. They went to Paris for forever leaving Akash heartbroken over his friendship. Akash doesn't have any siblings to play in home as well which made him more cranky. He used to cry for his friend whenever he goes to park. So, Manohar stopped taking him to that park. Manohar never stopped his communication with Suman over all the years. He knows about Aradhya's death. Although, Suman never shared exactly what happened with Aradhya. He told Suman to come back for at least Khushi's sake but he never listened to him. Over the years, communication never stopped between them but it lessened the frequency for sure. Akash used to talk to Khushi over the phone twice a year or two but he has never seen her, owing to the fury he has for her, for leaving him. Just two years ago, when Kashyap's started their business in Delhi after their successful venture in Dubai, he got to know about Kashyap's. He had met him, Suraj Bhatt  alias Manohar Kashyap at Parties. Over the few more meetings, they became friends. Only if he knew that he is giving his hand for a friendship with the man who is the culprit behind his best friend's wife death, his misery, little Khushi's motherless life. Only if.. But, it turned out to be good way though, he have helped Khushi when she phoned a year and half back and told him that, Manohar Kashyap is the culprit behind her Mother's death. He was shocked at first. But then, he has to believe Khushi, Khushi never does or says anything without proof. He was more than glad to help her with her full proof plan of 2 Years. He came out of his reverie as he heard his phone ring. He too the phone out from his pocket.

Arnav Bitwa

"Manohar, you Betrayer. ", Suraj lunged forward to beat Manohar and almost strangled him, due to the sudden attack, Manohar's phone slipped out of his hands, his call got answered during the process where his phone slipped out of his hands.

Khushi's men started fighting with Suraj, the old man. While on the other side, Arnav panicked listening to the sounds.

To be continued..

Accha, do you want me to include Arnav and Akash in the upcoming fight? Yes/No?

I wanted to know your opinion, that's why stopped there. If I get response of what you want, I'll draft and update. So, come on. Faster!

And yeah, next part is the last update of this series.

How Suraj changed his name, how no one from the police department recognised him, how Aradhya died, how Khushi got know about her death and by whom? This will be answered in next update. Any more doubts are welcome.

I don't want to write on this anymore. I'd like to make it a fan fiction one day, but not now. I've enough stories in my hands now. I'd  want to complete them during this lockdown. Although, I can't promise. I don't know what will tomorrow bring to me at the same time I can't make you wait more now, I did it already. So, I'm updating my books whenever I'm getting time.