12#Khushi means happines!

"Khushi-Ji," NK chirped on phone as soon as Khushi stopped the shrill ringtone of her phone.

"Yeah, Nanhe-Ji," she replied trying to act happy.

"Khushi-Ji, are you ready?" NK was excited to attend the party.

As Khushi heard him, her fake smile dropped as her original face, that is, gloomy face pipped in.

Anyway, when did I invite you to the party?

His words popped up in her mind. He didn't invite her. He doesn't want her at his party. That hurt her. His words hurt her. She thought to let it go. She tried to forget his words. She tried hard to not let his words affect her. Yet she couldn't help as deep down it hurt her. His words hurt her. His words made a difference to her. He affects her.

I don't want my party to get destroyed by your presence.

As his words hit her eardrum again, though it was just in her mind, she couldn't help but feel sadder.

Arnav-Ji didn't want me at his party.

She concluded once more. As she was doing the same from the time he hung up on her, quite rudely. As she remembered that, a tear rolled down her hazelnut, which, by the way, has sadness stored in it. The tear which was hiding behind her eyelid from the time his words stung at her heart, made its way down her cheeks. She doesn't know why it affects her? Perhaps why do he affects her? Why is that his words ripped her heart? She was tormented, fighting with herself to control her emotions, Tired with herself fighting her feelings. And hurt with herself for not having answers. This made her gloomy than already she was. As she was lost in her world of gloominess, NK, on the other side was waiting for her reply.

"Khushi-Ji?"

"Khushi-Ji?"

As Khushi heard NK calling out for her, she came out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, Nanhe-Ji?" She responded gathering herself.

"Khushi-Ji, In which world are you? Anyway, are you ready for the party? I'll come to pick you up. We'll go together," he said smiling. Enthusiasm dripping from his words.

Anyway, when did I invite you to the party?

"I'm not coming, Nanje-Ji. You just go. I'm not in a mood to come." She was depleted with her own thoughts and feelings.

"What?" He was shocked.

"Yeah, Nanhe-Ji. I don't want to come."

"Hmm..Okay," he said and hung up.

To be continued...,

Precap-

As soon as the party ended, he took his SUV and drove away to the lonely roads. Perhaps, to cool down his temper. As he was going through the lawn, he heard someone snort. His gaze went to the source. As his eyes landed on the side, his blood boiled. His blood boiled hearing her laugh. How dare she?

This is just a Pentadrabble. Next part will be up after a few hours Along with it, a very long shot of 'Friends cum Enemies' will be up as well.

I was in a bad mood and was watching IPKKND. To make my mood better. And that's when I stumbled upon one of my/our favourite episodes- Cocktail party. My mood got worse when Arnav denied Khushi for the party, tho it was indirectly/unintentional. My mood got worse. So, this drabble is kind of tit for tat.

What do you think will happen in the next part? Any Idea?

Dedicated to Starry0502