4#What the! - last

Arnav stood there shocked looking at the happenings in front of him.

What did he thought?, and what he got to see?

Totally a different image he has got to see.

Manik who's standing near kushi, almost near her arms, smiled nervously at arnav while arnav started throwing daggers at him.

After all, what could he do?

He was sure that his plan would work, he's well prepared for the success as well but he didn't think about his plan back firing, may be it was overconfidence which made him think about his success only.

"Manik, come on. Let's go to dad and tell him everything. And after that we can marry. ", buzzed kushi with same enthusiasm, her hands joined and she placed her chin on her joint hands, as is she went to dreamland, already.

Looking at this arnav fumed more.

" What the - ! , marriage? ", blurted out arnav as he's not in his right set of mind, fuming at everything that's visible for his chocolate orbs.

" Yeah, marriage arnav, what else you think other than marriage that I'll have with manik? ", retorted kushi raising her eyebrows as soon as she heard him whisper.

" He's the one who called me, ain't he? ", questioned kushi looking at manik while the question was directed towards arnav.

Arnav and manik stood in silence as if it's a library and they have a seen a board 'maintain silence. '

" I used to call manik an idiot as well. ", blushed kushi gazing at manik while manik became nervous, and uncomfortable under her gaze.

There's another creature who stood fuming looking at both of them. He's highly jealous looking at the girl he loves has her attention on another man, while at the same time highly furious that his plan backfired at him.

" You call me an idiot as well, kushi' in case you forgot. ", gritted arnav not at all liking how the conversation is taking place.

" I know arnav. But as manik called me, you know I haven't slept last night thinking about the conversation I had, I was flattered with the amount of madness he's showered on me. I love manik. ", jumped kushi on her way to dream about her fairytale love story.

" How are you so sure he's the one who called you? ", retorted arnav , fury emitting out of his body.

" I just know, he's saying he's the one who called me, and I can remember him, I like him, I adore his flirtatious nature as well. What do Know want more? ", asked kushi as she raised her eyebrows at him.

" Even you know about manik, aren't you? " , as the words slipped out from kushi, arnav couldn't help but curse himself for his foolish plan.

Kushi turned towards manik again, and noticed a rose in his hand.

"Rose? From where you have bought it, there was no rose in your hand before? ", squealed kushi as soon as she looked at her favorite red rose, and frowned at the latter part putting forth her doubt.

"Manik? ", the trio heard a lady call manik, and looked at to see who's she.

Looking at the women in front of them, arnav and manik stood shocked.

" Shanaya? ", manik whispered in shock as his eyes cannot be more wide than it was now.

Shanaya glared at manik and a rose in his hand, kushi noticed it and even before she could open her mouth, shanaya pounced on manik just like a vampire would do, while manik screamed for his life.