11#THEY are revealed (last)

"Manohar, you Betrayer. ", Suraj lunged forward to beat Manohar and almost strangled him, due to the sudden attack, Manohar's phone slipped out of his hands, his call got answered during the process where his phone slipped out of his hands.

Khushi's men started fighting with Suraj, the old man. While on the other side, Arnav was startled listening to the sounds. The phone was on speaker, Akash and Arnav were in the room. As they listened to an unusual voice, Akash and Arnav panicked. Arnav immediately called Aman and ordered him to track his mama-ji's phone. The Aman Mathur, being the loyal employee cum right-hand man listened to his employer with the utmost concentration.

Delhi
Farm House

Suman Singhania stood in his Lavish Room in front of Aradhya Singhania, with tears in his orbs; remembering the times of being them together. He remembered his happy life. That doesn't mean he is not happy now. He's happy, yet, there was a void, always. The Void which can never fade away. He failed to recognize the culprit behind his wife's death. He failed as a Husband. And when his daughter is doing the work which he had to do, catching the culprit of his wife's death, he is hell-bent on stopping her. Due to which, his daughter ran away from their home. He searched for his daughter all over the World except India. Except for India, because he knows that the culprit behind his child's motherless life, is staying in Dubai, although he couldn't grab the photo of him. The criminal is just a faceless dangerous man for him. He couldn't risk his only daughter's life, which is why he couldn't help but to stop his child when she told him that she wants to take over the case and punish their culprit. He straight away denied her, afraid of losing her. But, she ran-away, just ran-away tricking everyone in the home. After all, she's a cop. It's just a piece of cake, according to her, to trick and divert their pursuit. But, he's her father. He hired PI's to search her, while on the other hand, he had to come to India for the million dollars deal. He didn't want to leave Paris, stop his search which he is doing by himself. Yet, He couldn't avoid the meeting. It was a joint venture and, being the major holder in this venture, he couldn't avoid the meeting. It means the destruction of his, his employee's hard work and their reputation. He had to go. His lawyer cum friend assured him of his daughter's hunt and safety. And then he came to India, half-hearted. However, it was the best thing he has to know ever. Or else, how could he possibly know the whereabouts of his daughter, Khushi?
A beep echo took his mind out of the oh-so-lost-thoughts.

Khushi is in Kashyap's Mansion. Green Street, Road no-4, H-No- $%, you have to come immediately.

-Manohar Singh Raizada

His deep black-orbs turned wide as he caught the message. He immediately left the room, worry for his daughter evident in his wobbling feats and shivering hands.

Kashyap Mansion

Silence. Kashyap Mansion is all silent.

The silence before the storm?
The silence after the storm?

Which one is this?

Suraj Bhatt's men are lying on the floor while the Suraj Bhatt was handcuffed, caged in the strong arms of a cop there. The things in the living room are on the floor, lifeless. Khushi sat on the sofa with a gun in her hand, looking at the mess that was created by the firing that happened just a few minutes back. Yes, firing! The firing happened as soon as someone from Bhatt's men pointed his gun at one of the cops from her team. Thanks to her team's sheer intelligence, no cop was harmed. However, Bhatt's men are harmed. After all, they have shooting orders for the whole gang of Suraj Bhatt, the UnderCover Don in Mafia World.