3#My Silent Support - 1

"Is it true, Kushi? ", screamed Garima looking at her daughter, Kushi, who is in a bridal lehenga with sindoor and Mangal Sutra adorning on her .

Kushi just nodded her head, not able to look at her in eyes.

As soon as she nodded her head, her head turned into other side by rotation of 90°.Her soft cheeks turned into red, and a little drop of blood is visible at the corner of her lips as her lips were hurt due to the intensity of slap.

Tears rolled down her cheeks, as her cheek started stinging, and tears are of no help as it's making it burn more and more.

After all, Salty tears burns the wound more.

More than her cheeks, it's her heart which started burning, even though there's no salt to rub her wound in her heart.

She fell down on Arnav's shoulders, as she started crying holding his collar, destroying his suit.

Arnav was gritting his teeth, as he couldn't able to tolerate her in his arms.

Rage, fury , pain and Jealousy consumed him in a way that he no more can recognize his love's pain other than his pain.

He didn't even look at her to look at her wound.

Cruelty consumed care.

ASR Consumed Arnav.

Hate consumed love, and there's no place for care anymore.

All that exists in the surrounding was just a vengeance.

Hatred which consumed love results in vengeance, and there's nothing new here.

Same happened with them.

" Why you did this? ", Screamed Garima at her again.

" We love each other. Hence , we got married. " , Arnav Singh Raizada mastered his degree in Harvard, degree of a pure lie.

Garima was furious once again.

Garima grabbed her again, to slap to her.

As she raised her hand to slap her, Kushi closed her eyes, clutching her lehenga in her hands, afraid of the slap, when out of nowhere a hand stopped garima from slapping kushi.

Kushi sensed no hand on her cheek, and opened her eyes look at the happening. She was shocked to see the person in front of her, yet happy that someone stood up for her.

To be continued..

I'll update rest before 12:00 AM.

Until then, guess who's the person that saved Kushi from getting slapped again?

Vote & Comment!

-Bhavana:)