11#THEY are revealed(1)

" I'm coming Suraj Bhatt. Your wife, your daughter, everyone will die out of pain. ", Khushi murmured to herself with venom in her eyes.

After all, me coming to India, staying in Gupta's, bearing useless work and words of the ASR, her entry into Raizada Mansion, everything was planned, after all.

"I'll torture you to death, Killers. ", Khushi gritted her teeth.

She came out from the web as her phone rang.

Shyam

" Yeah, Shyam? Work's done? ", she asked him and after few minutes, smirked at the reply she got. It has been hours since shyam left for his work and it's evening now. She's worried whether her work is done or not. Getting the desired result, she hopped out of the house.

" I'm coming, Killers. I'm coming. I'll introduce you to destruction, Mr. Manohar alias Suraj Bhatt. ", Khushi is on her way to garage to get her car.

Kashyap's House

Shyam Manohar Jha is sitting on the cushion, smirking at the people in front of him with the file in his hand.

Suraj Bhatt stood glaring at him. His years of hardwork, money and power in the hands of law now. He failed yet he didn't realise it. He's cursing Shyam Manohar Jha, Khushi Singhania and Suman Singhania for trapping him without any clue of his. What he didn't know is his friend is involved as well.

He remembered the call he got few hours back just as he thought to rest after his land in Banglore. But, alas! Something's never to happen! His luck!

Raizada Mansion

" Khushi Gupta is not a Gupta, how can this be possible? She's the daughter of Suman Singhania? No! I've to inform him about this soon. This can't be happening. ", murmuring to herself, she went to his room calling to someone on her phone. As soon as she got to her room, she closed her room doors for the safety purpose.

" Hello, there's a news for you. ", she told on the phone.

" What's that? "

"Khushi is not a Gupta but Singhania. Suman Singhania's daughter. "

"What??? "

"Yeah! What's now? "

"Let me call you back. "

After sometime,

She heard her phone ringtone besides her. She looked up for the caller ID.

Dad

"Yeah, Dad? ", she whispered, as if the walls have ears. Who knows, they may have!

" Khushi Singhania didn't touch your phone, right? ", asked her Dad in reply.

" I'm not sure, Dad. ", She murmured into the phone, afraid of his father's reaction.

" Not sure? What did you mean by not sure? I told you many times, be cautious but you won't ever listen to me. Will you?", he scolded her gritting his teeth. Only if she's in front of him, he would have slapped her regardless of her being his daughter.

She was on the verge of crying listening to the harsh tone of his father, today. He never raised his voice in front of her. Never! The girl in her mid twenties thought. As this thought made an entry in her mind, her hate for Khushi Singhania increased more.

She got back to earth from I-hate-you-Khushi-land as she heard her Father sigh and say.

"You destroyed everything.", he closed his eyes to take a deep breath, lest he lashes at her again.

" Anyway, we came to Banglore from Australia just few hours back. We are coming to Delhi, now. Again, don't use your brain and do me a help. ", with that Manoar Kashyap cut the call. Furious is nothing less to name him now.

Manohar Singh Raizada who sat across Manohar Kashyap alias Suraj Bhatt looked up at him.

" What happened, Manohar? " , Manohar Singh Raizada questioned looking at the worry lines on Manohar Kashyap's forehead.

"Nothing, It's Lavanya's on phone. I'm just missing my daughter. ", Manohar Kashyap said looking at his friend.

" So, I guess we should go back to Delhi. Our work here is completed as well. ", Manohar Kashyap pointed out at him.

" Yeah, we should. I'll arrange my private jet. ", Manohar Singh Raizada saying so left the place.

And here, after his land in Delhi Airport, he came straight to his house along with Manohar Singh Raizada where his wife and daughter sat on the sofa with the Lawyer-Shyam Manohar Jha, his Lawyer's best friend.

And it has been 30 minutes, the Shyam guy put the file in front of him. The File which is the proof of his image as Suraj Bhatt. Manohar Kashyap alias Suraj Bhatt life's history is sitting on the table mocking after him. His illegal business, human trafficking, his murders, his frauds, his every wrong doing is sitting in front of him.

He couldn't even do anything to attack the Lawyer sitting in his hall, after all his criminal record is in his hands.

He came out of the thought of killing Shyam as they heard Calling bell.

House-help went to open the door while Shyam smirked as he know who's at the door.

As the door got opened, the figure came inside the house.

Suraj Bhatt alias Manohar Kashyap gasped in shock looking at the copy version of ASR, Aradhya Singh Rathode. Her Daughter, Khushi Singhania, dressed in tight jeans and shirt, with the belt around her waistline. Her name with Special Task Force is sitting on the belt showing the profession of Khushi Singhania.

To be continued...

How's the twist?
Hope you liked it?

I guess, you have many doubts, right? Feel free to ask.

I thought anyone would notice the Khushi's dialogue of destroying the Killer's daughter and wife. Everyone guessed it to be Manohar Raizada, why didn't it click to you that he doesn't have any daughter?

I thought someone would notice this. But, nobody did. Why? Is my writing that bad?