10#Deserve more

"Hello!", he lifted the call as soon as he saw his wife's name on the display.

" How are you?", he can sense his wife concern.

"I'm good. You?"

"Hmm.. Good!"

There was deep silence between them, not knowing how to talk, as usually.
He misses his wife a lot yet he knows that it is necessary to miss his wife.

"Were you successful?", he hoped for a positive answer.

" No!", he sensed dismay in her voice.

"Don't worry, you will be successful. Very soon.", he endorsed his wife.

" Hmm.. I hope so. 24 patients who agreed to the test cases should get their deserved outcome.", she is thankful for the 24 patients and their families.

"They will. Don't worry. I know you are brave and intelligent enough to do it.", he was her strength in those times when she's really bleak.

"I love you and I miss you.", with that she cut the call as she is getting late. She got a few minutes to talk with her husband. And now, she has to go back and start her research again to prepare the Vaccine for Chorona Virus (COVID-19).

Kushi, a Scientist who got an order from the Government to start her research on COVID-19 with few patients who caught COVID-19. She is almost successful, every time, but the vaccine is not up to the mission.

She just hopes, she gets successful. Being a scientist, working for the nation gives her very little time for her personal and family needs. She is lucky to get Arnav, an understanding and supportive husband.

Hope they get deserved and more.

Heya!

How's it?

I'm watching the news about the vaccine every day.

Scientists are really trying hard to make a Vaccine leaving their family behind. Dedicating their whole time for people(nation). They always do!

Hats off to them! Don't you think so?

Claps for them for Once. And the second round of big cheering when we'll get the Vaccine. A Scientist from French is almost successful.

Let's wait and hope for the best from our Scientists.

Stay safe. Stay home.
Spend time with your family as much as possible.
Follow the strict rules of Government. This way, the virus will run away in a jet speed.

-Bhavana:)