5#Hi! - I hate it.

"Stop it.", I screamed at the people who surrounded me. They, at once stopped screaming err whatever they are doing. I just glared at them, and thanks to my powerful chocolate brown orbs, they were scared, and I mean it. They were hell scared!

After a few seconds, when the silence prevailed around me, I looked at the woman who's stood staring err glaring at me. I glared back at her, after all, she is the reason behind the gathering of people around me.

Hi! - That was a simple word.
And I hate it now, because of the woman in front of me.

It was such a simple and generous word, and she made a mountain hill of it.

It was my bad fate that I had to have a 'Hi!' with her.

All my fault - my bad fate, a bad day.

" Hello man, what do you think if you scream at us, we will leave you? No, definitely not, look at your suit, everyone can say you are rich.", one of the men spat at me, glaring at me as if I had murdered someone.

"So, when did I deny that I'm not rich?", I retorted back at the man, glaring at him with my ' powerful orbs' even more.

'Are they mad?', I can wonder looking at them.

I'm frustrated at everyone, mostly on the girl who's standing before me, not even the slightest reaction can be visible.

She's just glaring at me, and when I say that the glare was not scary, trust me, it's not!

Anyone can fall on their fronts, looking at her beautiful eyes. I looked at her honey orbs, and I'm lost, again.

'Arnav, concentrate. Don't you dare divert again! Because of the same orbs, you are standing here as a victim. Don't forget about that.', I told to myself, of course not aloud or else they have to throwback the same dialogue at me.

" Then why the hell you thought to loot me?", I sighed as she screamed at me.

Ughh....at least, she opened her mouth.

" Look, Madam, it's my fault, it's totally my fault! I'm sorry, leave about it, please.", I pleaded to her.

Ugghh...pleading?

ASR and pleading? That is so strange! But this girl in front of me made me do that. She is really something.

'Of course, she is something - Mad', my conscience screamed at me.

'And mine', I completed the sentence for my conscience, quite proud of myself.

I smirked internally.

I released a sigh as the crowd dispersed, ranting about it.

"Can you give me your phone?", hope is something I hate because it's a definition of weakness, at least according to me, yet I'm here hoping for her to give me her phone.

Did I say why do I hate hope? Let's not go there. I'm ASR and I don't have to describe.

" Why?", as I expected, she retorted back at me.

" Next time if I do something, you can complain about me at the police station.", I hope she believes me.

Again, hope? Aghh...for my girl, I can hope again.

Oh, yes! She is giving me her phone.

I mentally kicked my fist in the air.

I took the phone and typed down my number in her call tab, gave a ring to my phone.

Finally!
You'll be mine soon girl.

I returned her phone and she glared at me.

Oh!!!My innocent girl!!