11#Who is Chamkili?

"Aye, Chamkili!", Lavanya screamed at Khushi who's going downstairs. ASR and Lavanya are with their international clients having their conference in the study room upstairs.

"Who's Chamkili?", one of the International client curiosity took over his senses as soon as he heard a err weird name.

ASR glared at Lavanya for her foul. Nonetheless, Lavanya couldn't do anything other than bit her tongue for her foolishness.

Khushi who heard Lavanya call her, went to them not knowing that soon the Chamkili is going to run out of Raiazda Mansion. She started moving towards the Conference Room singing her song.
As soon as ASR and Lavanya came into the picture, she stopped singing and started walking like an obedient Child.

She knocked on the door,

" Ji Lavanya-Ji?", Khushi questioned.

Instead of Lavanya, Khushi heard another voice from the room.

"Khushi?", everyone can hear a voice loud enough for the members in the room to hear.

Khushi quirked her brows as if thinking a lot to recognise the voice, and as soon as she did, she looked up to the Face.

She needs water. No. No. She needs Oxygen. She may faint down, now. Because the creature in front of her took her breath away.

" H..Hi", Khushi whispered and then started stepping back. In a whiff of breath, she started running away.

By the end of the meeting,

" Who's Chamkili?"

To be continued...

Last part - "Who is the Client?

P.S.

Hey medical students, small help.

I neither have a cough nor fever. I don't even have body aches.
But, I do feel like there's something stuck at the base of my throat. I've been feeling like this from the past few days.

What does that mean?
Don't tell me it's corona, please.

PAYING GUEST will be updated tonight.