2#Enemies cum Friends

" Hi, Kuchi Babyyyy, " he screamed at the cute little baby girl of 4 years old, who is standing at a few feet distance away from him.

" My Name is Kusshhheeee, Not Kucheee. Laal govelnel!! " she said flaring her cute little button nose, glaring at him with her little hazel eyes.

" Kucheeeee, " he screamed at her, once again, irritating her to the core.

" Allloooov, " she too screamed at him, flaring her little nose, keeping her hands on her hips, glaring at him as her cutest face turned cuter than ever.

If given a chance, she is ready to jump on him and grab his hair till he would become Bald.

But, curse her height. She can't even reach his shoulder, his hair is out of the question and is safe, definitely.

She pouted as the thought came across her mind.

" Hey Devimayyyya, inclease my height. Please, please, I level steal laddhu again. Plomisssee. " she looked at the sky, and prayed to her second-best friend, pinching her throat.

"Haha, Haha, Kuchhee is a Crazy girl." he mocked her, laughing at her while little Khushi turned furious who heard her enemy cum friend say that.

"What the? You call me Clazy? You ale a clazy boy." she pointed her finger towards him, poking it onto his stomach where her hand can reach.

"What is What the, Kucheeee Kooomari Gooopta?" he slapped her tiny hand away from his chest, glaring at her.

"What is what the?" she thought for a moment before turning towards him, "You only what the!" she flashed her cute yet angry almond nuts at him.

"Me what? What the?" he started laughing clutching his stomach when he noticed the fire gaze of Khushi. Her hazelnuts blazing with fire. Only if it can burn him alive.

"Oh my, I am so scared!" Arnav folded his hands in front of her, acting like he's afraid of her, as if.

"You should be, aftel all. I'm Khushee Kumaaari Guuptaaa." her little chest expanded as she breathed out, taking pride in while saying her name.

"Oh, Kucheee Baby. How can you forget your own name? The great Kucheeee Kooomari Gooopta name, " he said twitching his eyebrows while Khushi fumed at him more.

"Laal govelnel. I'll see you, waitt." she took a puff before pouncing on him.

Before she can reach him, Arnav outsmarted the little Khushi and lifted her in his arms. A 8-year-old Arnav lifted 4-year-old little girl in his arms, forcefully.

"You'll just see me. But, see, I even lifted you after seeing you." Khushi whose eyes popped out of her sockets started screaming at him.

"Laal govelnel. Leaveee meeee! Just leaveeee meeeeeee," she cried trying to come out of his arms and eventually came out as little Arnav couldn't handle the chubby Khushi anymore.

"I'm Katti with you. Bye Bye!" Khushi started walking away crying as she was lifted up by someone forcefully. She did not like it.

"When were we even friends, by the way?" Arnav turned on his back and started walking away. Khushi who heard Arnav turned towards him and started crying bitterly. Her little eyes turned watery and can make the whole land a river in a few hours.

Arnav who heard little Khushi cry stopped in his way. He turned back only to witness his cute little friend cum enemy having big fat tears in her beautiful eyes. He immediately went towards her.

"Kuchee Baby," he called out for her and Khushi who is crying covering her face with her hands, looked up at Arnav as soon as she heard him.

Her big fat teary almond eyes met a chocolaty tiny eyes.

"Am I not youl fliend?" she asked cutely sobbing with her pouty lips.

"Oh, Baby. No, baby. You are my friend!" their enemies mode turned OFF as the friendship mode turned ON.

"Huhmmh? Meaning? I'm youl fliend?" she looked up at him with her questioning eyes.

"Yes," he answered.

Khushi started crying again after a few seconds.

"Now what," Arnav questioned looking down at his cute baby friend.

"You, you only said that I'm youl fliend. Ale you not my fliend then?" she started crying again.

"Oh no, no, no. No Kuchee. I'm your friend also." he hugged his little friend while little Khushi crushed his stomach with her chubby cheeks, wiping away her tears and nose.

This is how the journey of little Khushi and little Arnav started with a friends cum enemies tag.

Hola!

This is a drabble I've typed long ago and couldn't able to conclude it. Noticed the 2 in the title? Yeah, it's a 2nd shot I planned to update and had to keep it as a draft till today.

Wanted to publish it today with a little bit touching here and there.

Should I continue till their marriage? If you want, I can publish on Tuesday.

Waiting to know your views!

Also, this is a little celebration of my win as 1st place in the contest today.

Starry0502